What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The toughest run ever

nomarg

What, as rusty as they were in 2006-07 where they went on to win both those preliminary finals after having the week off? :sarcasm:

You got me there- but I reckon after smashing Manly they would have been unstoppable the next week- a lot of momentum...

They may still win- but I think they would have been better off without the week off...

In 2005 both teams with the week off got knocked out.....one in 06 one in 08.....one in 04.....hardly conclusive but I just think it stifles some teams......

Evenflow

Bench
You got me there- but I reckon after smashing Manly they would have been unstoppable the next week- a lot of momentum...

They may still win- but I think they would have been better off without the week off...

In 2005 both teams with the week off got knocked out.....one in 06 one in 08.....one in 04.....hardly conclusive but I just think it stifles some teams......

It does stifle some teams but obviously not the Mexicans. 9 teams in the past 10 years have lost after having the week off but 11 have won. Some just handle it better than others and it'll be interesting how it affects the Dogs, if at all.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Just shows that Dragons fans know nothing about footy but a lot about chanting and singing. If they paid more attention they might realise that they follow the most boring team to watch in the NRL.