What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

handyman2190

Bench
Pretty simple. If you told them, "if you want to claim inside sources, don't come crying to me when people don't believe you" then they'd stop making shit up and focus on the topic at hand.

We could have had a good discussion about TPJ joining the club, but instead this Muppet put all the focus on himself.

That's the problem.
The problem is your big mouth !! Dhead
Escape from callan park

callmack1

Staff member
Rabs im with you and you are 1 of my favourites along with itsa, southy,rsag, and a few others, it pains me the moderators wont act and move the 2 troublemakers on,who i suspect are closet rorters supporters.
We do our best but the fact is, DKOR and I do not have the power to ban people. we can only do so much.

Gareth67

First Grade
I don’t wish to open old wounds gents , but most unfortunately it would appear that the half-wit has taken residence over here on the Dragon Forum . The bloke is an absolute nutter who rants and raves continually, full of vile .

ThingFish

Juniors
I don’t wish to open old wounds gents , but most unfortunately it would appear that the half-wit has taken residence over here on the Dragon Forum . The bloke is an absolute nutter who rants and raves continually, full of vile .
Which one are you talking about Gareth? We’ve had a few nutters through here lately :joy::joy:

Gareth67

First Grade
Which one are you talking about Gareth? We’ve had a few nutters through here lately :joy::joy:

Apologies for taking so long with a reply ThingFish , the cretin’s alias is Pilot house and yes he is indeed a real foul mouthed nutter . Constantly complains that he was bullied here on your forum , yet he is doing likewise with his foul dribble over on the Dragons - completely off the scale with his hate filled posts .

ThingFish

Juniors
Apologies for taking so long with a reply ThingFish , the cretin’s alias is Pilot house and yes he is indeed a real foul mouthed nutter . Constantly complains that he was bullied here on your forum , yet he is doing likewise with his foul dribble over on the Dragons - completely off the scale with his hate filled posts .
Yep, love his definition of bullied. Not even sure what team he goes for, keeps asking people to join him on the Tigers and Eels forums, so I don’t think you guys are alone. Easiest remedy is put him on your ignore list. Funny enough you don’t miss out on any footy talk at all. He’s the only person on mine, so I’ll definitely miss out on his hate filled reply to this post :joy:

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep, love his definition of bullied. Not even sure what team he goes for, keeps asking people to join him on the Tigers and Eels forums, so I don’t think you guys are alone. Easiest remedy is put him on your ignore list. Funny enough you don’t miss out on any footy talk at all. He’s the only person on mine, so I’ll definitely miss out on his hate filled reply to this post :joy:

You may be right about the ignore list , shame I have yet to use it , but when someone whom is extraordinarily stupid comes along one does not have much choice . Thanks for the feedback .:innocent:

Yeah we had Sonic Star and the brow as well as Pilothouse,have I missed anyone ?

I know that you rabbits are prolific breeders by nature , but where did that idiot Pilot come from ?

handyman2190

Bench
I dont know why everyones on pilots back there are far 2 worse than he i cant mention names as im not mentioning or replying to them any more but pilot was ok,the other 2 attacked him viciously,i dont know about other teams forums because as a rabbitoh there is only 1 team for me

ThingFish

Juniors
I dont know why everyones on pilots back there are far 2 worse than he i cant mention names as im not mentioning or replying to them any more but pilot was ok,the other 2 attacked him viciously,i dont know about other teams forums because as a rabbitoh there is only 1 team for me
Ok I’m trying to forget the man. But go back through his posts. In one he threatens to go to Allianz and decapitate anyone in a roosters jersey. The so called two that picked on him, he compared them to child molesters and wife beaters. We’ve had people come on here from both Panthers and Saints forums warning us of his history. That is all the time I’m giving him. He is Ignored.

Certitude

Juniors

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

You could try using English to explain that

Certitude

Juniors
Where is Rabitoad? He seems like a good egg

Not programmed like the other sheeple that inhabit the little den of iniquity

Certitude

Juniors
Who in fecks name is this Mr Spock turd?

The inbred oik thinks he’s going to take me on in the main forum :joy::joy::joy:

As if, I’ll play him off a break every day of the week & twice on Sunday, kids delusional

handyman2190

Bench
Where is Rabitoad? He seems like a good egg

Not programmed like the other sheeple that inhabit the little den of iniquity
You are the toad, you even use his crying faces ,you talk the same critisize the same,use the same language,we all know,now i will ignore u as well

Certitude

Juniors
You are the toad, you even use his crying faces ,you talk the same critisize the same,use the same language,we all know,now i will ignore u as well

I’m not toad, you’ve got that completely wrong, I thought toad was the brow
I’m actually the greatest, most revered forum provocateur the Rabbitoh world has known, for I am the great Bombers Cigar!!!!!!!!!