1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 36 pages and packed full.

EDITION 2 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

The troll cave

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by Different kind of Rabbit, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Certitude

Certitude Juniors

Diet?

2. Travitoh

Travitoh Bench

You can keep him.

3. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Whatever tough guy :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4. 250excf

250excf Juniors

I agree as well if we are talking about both on the same money of course it would be AJ but that’s such an open ended statement it’s not worth wasting time on......
    Hope u feel like a alpha man when you call people foolish for having a different view or opinion what a legend you are :wink:

5. assess5

assess5 Juniors

As for AJ defence..."cannot tackle"? get glasses please. His tackling may not be as tough as GI's however it is not an issue and certainly his defensive reads/commitment are no worse than any of our backline with the exclusion of GI.[/QUOTE]

I don't see this as Johnston bashing at all, and I burst into laughter with your 'As for AJ defence..."cannot tackle"? get glasses please' comment. The whole bar's laughing' and
    I don't care what your sick off.

You cannot compare Johnston with any other fullback because he only plays fifty percent of the position - he won't bloody tackle - weather you like it or not.

It's my understanding that this forum allows for exchanges of opinion, now you have mine and I have yours.
    It just so happens that I'm right and your wrong.

250excf likes this.
  6. 250excf

250excf Juniors

I don't see this as Johnston bashing at all, and I burst into laughter with your 'As for AJ defence..."cannot tackle"? get glasses please' comment. The whole bar's laughing' and

You cannot compare Johnston with any other fullback because he only plays fifty percent of the position - he won't bloody tackle - weather you like it or not.

It's my understanding that this forum allows for exchanges of opinion, now you have mine and I have yours.
    It just so happens that I'm right and your wrong.[/QUOTE]
    Seems as if some on here either are not able to comprehend others may have different opinions and pathetically chose to revert to put downs and name calling if you dare either A have a different opinion
    Or B dare to question there’s
    Love your work mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Galeforce

Galeforce Bench

It just so happens that I'm right and your wrong.[/QUOTE]

Did you see the NRL list of 100 out today .........an excuse for someone paid too much , however number 84

"84 – Tackle percentage of Darius Boyd and Alex Johnston, which was bettered only by Valentine Holmes (89%) among fullbacks in the NRL."

for all the idiots who continue on AJ cannot tackle bashing. All you folks think about is seeing Marty Taupau steamroll AJ and you wank yourself on the argument and wait for AJ to steamroll Marty before you consider reality. Also I noted that Pongia was rated #1 sportsman all codes under 21 ........does he use his brain and try and run into gaps or is he a tackle buster bringing the ball back, If he is not a tackle basher buster , then he would not make your team either.

PS I favour AJ for wing , however I would certainly not put him down for efforts at fullback like some of the twits here.

8. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Did you see the NRL list of 100 out today .........an excuse for someone paid too much , however number 84

"84 – Tackle percentage of Darius Boyd and Alex Johnston, which was bettered only by Valentine Holmes (89%) among fullbacks in the NRL."

for all the idiots who continue on AJ cannot tackle bashing. All you folks think about is seeing Marty Taupau steamroll AJ and you wank yourself on the argument and wait for AJ to steamroll Marty before you consider reality. Also I noted that Pongia was rated #1 sportsman all codes under 21 ........does he use his brain and try and run into gaps or is he a tackle buster bringing the ball back, If he is not a tackle basher buster , then he would not make your team either.

PS I favour AJ for wing , however I would certainly not put him down for efforts at fullback like some of the twits here.[/QUOTE]
    It’s obvious your tiny little brain struggles to deal with anyone has has a differing opinion to you
    Everyone knows empty vessels make the most noise
    People who rant and rave with constant put downs and name calling seem to be the emptiest vessels out their you puff of hot wind grow up
    Can you not have an opinion without name calling and put downs ...?
    Is that a bit beyond your mental aptitude .
    Once again I’m sure this forum is open to people having differing opinions if you can’t take that it’s probably not a good place for you to be,try anger management classes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

RunRabbitRun69 likes this.
  9. handyman2190

handyman2190 Juniors

It’s obvious your tiny little brain struggles to deal with anyone has has a differing opinion to you
    Everyone knows empty vessels make the most noise
    People who rant and rave with constant put downs and name calling seem to be the emptiest vessels out their you puff of hot wind grow up
    Can you not have an opinion without name calling and put downs ...?
    Is that a bit beyond your mental aptitude .
    Once again I’m sure this forum is open to people having differing opinions if you can’t take that it’s probably not a good place for you to be,try anger management classes :joy::joy::joy::joy:[/QUOTE]
    Look whos talking !

10. 250excf

250excf Juniors

PS I favour AJ for wing , however I would certainly not put him down for efforts at fullback like some of the twits here.[/QUOTE]
    So Dkor this guys is allowed to torch people who have a differing opinion yet when we respond our posts are moved to the troll cave????
    Where’s your consistency and FairPlay doesn’t seem very fair to me or any others who have a differing opinion ......

11. Different kind of Rabbit

Different kind of Rabbit Moderator Staff Member

Moderating on the run. Sometimes you miss the odd post.

Anyway, two things.

1. Get back on topic and stop bashing each other and your posts won't end up in here.
    2. Calling Callmack or I out and or suggesting how we should moderate / complaining about moderation is the quickest way to get yourself banned.

I'm being nice by giving you a warning. It is almost Christmas so I'm getting in the spirit. If you want to see what happens when you don't heed these warnings, just scroll a little further up the page and then ask yourself how often you see Certitude post around here these days?

Be nice to each other.

Thanks.

themacemaceman and callmack1 like this.
  12. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Fair enough mate but surely you see the difference between attacking a fellow poster and defending yourself from being attacked for having a different opinion as far as being banned no skin off my nose mate it’s only a footy forum :thumbsup::sunglasses:although I do enjoy having an opinion on occasion without being put down or being called a fool thanks for the heads up I’ve discovered the almighty ignore button :thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. Different kind of Rabbit

Different kind of Rabbit Moderator Staff Member

The ignore button is your friend.

If only Mod's had access to it... If only.

Go Bunnies likes this.
  14. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm their :sunglasses:

15. Meticulous Merv

Meticulous Merv Juniors

I’ve had to report that post most strongly
    How dare you accuse me of alcoholism :rage:

16. southsport

southsport First Grade

Lol, go and tell someone who cares what you think, you're just a troublemaker!

17. Meticulous Merv

Meticulous Merv Juniors

You’re nasty & a bad man

I’ve reported you, you, you, you BUGGER

18. southsport

southsport First Grade

Lol........Ho hum........yawn.

handyman2190 likes this.
  19. Meticulous Merv

Meticulous Merv Juniors

You’re very nasty
    Please don’t offend me, I shall be forced retreat to a safe place until you move on

20. southsport

southsport First Grade

Have you got a source for that comment?