What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Pilot house

Juniors
You aren't abusing anyone though.

You're throwing a hissy fit like a little bitch and everyone's laughing at you because you're too embarrassed to admit whether you're genuinely this insecure or of this is a troll account.

Zzz.

Take yourself off to the nearest Saudi embassy and apply for something.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
And thats why i keep on with that toad, i hate the BS and constant bikering this is a rumours thread if i want to start a rumour im entitled whoever dosent like it tough
No one stops you from starting rumours. You just sulk when I ask questions and you aren't smart enough to keep your lie going without making yourself look stupid.

Besides, your tantrums don't hurt me mate. They just make you look childish and thin skinned.

handyman2190

Bench
Are you genuinely this bad at coming up with insults or is this just a troll account?
The troll here is you! Why dont u POQ to the nearest rock u slid out from u sulky child whinging good for nothing sob youve never put 1 peice of decent info here all u do is critisize like a spoiled toad

Rabbitoad

Juniors
The troll here is you! Why dont u POQ to the nearest rock u slid out from u sulky child whinging good for nothing sob youve never put 1 peice of decent info here all u do is critisize like a spoiled toad
your tantrums don't hurt me mate. They just make you look childish and thin skinned.

Also, I proved the Corey Waddell rumour that you read on The Lurker and tried to claim as "inside info" was bullshit and like an adult, I provided evidence.

Keep sulking though mate. You're literally proving to everyone that I'm right about you...oh, and that I can pull your strings like a puppet with little to no effort :joy:

Pilot house

Juniors
Typical gang of cowardly forum bully pussies.

Once you’ve stopped impregnating each other, you should start your own site “ hate unlimited” where
isis and child molesters can place their banner ads (for free).

Last edited:

Certitude

Juniors

Once you’ve stopped impregnating each other, you should start your own site “ hate unlimited” where

Mugged any old ladies around Penrith lately Cletus?

Rabbitoad

Juniors

:joy: Look at it sulk like a bitch when it doesn't get it's own way :joy:

callmack1

Staff member
Anyway, what a rumour about Pangi Jnr!!! Imagine how good that'd be?! Would totally make up for the loss of Crichton, perhaps more than make up for it. Rusty, while not always succeeding, is generally very good at convincing players so you never know what might happen. Apparently, the lure of playing with the Burgess boys is very tempting for him.

However, I still think it is somewhat unlikely to happen due to an apparent lack of salary cap space because we haven't even re-signed Sutto yet. In saying that, maybe we actually have more cap space than we are led to believe?

In regards to what people are saying about the Broncos, I don't see why everyone see's them as a bigger glamour club than us. We are the oldest club, the most successful club, the proudest club and have friggin fantastic resources. Throw in the new High Performance Centre, playing roster, staff and the fact that we have the biggest supporter base. It really doesn't get much bigger than South Sydney and in my opinion, for anyone to think that we are not equal, perhaps even greater than the Broncos in this regard is nonsence.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Toad, can you ever let anyone post a rumour without slamming them? Honestly mate, handyman has been proven to have good sources in the past well before you even got here so I suggest you give him a break. There's no need to start a full on argument with someone everytime they post a rumour and all this bickering is why some people are becoming a bit fed up with this forum. I don't mind an argument, that's good but all this childish bickering needs to stop from both parties.

I'm not having a go at you either mate, I just don't wanna see this forum get torn apart when the solution is pretty simple really.
Sorry if I find it funny when someone pretends the same rugby league media we all read is an inside source.

If he didn't try to claim made up inside sources, then I'd be talking about the content of the rumour and none of this shit would happen.

So he can be honest and we can talk about football, or he can tell laughable lies that distract from the football and get laughed at.

If he's really that upset at getting laughed at and isn't just doing this for attention, it's a pretty simple fix.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Sorry if I find it funny when someone pretends the same rugby league media we all read is an inside source.

If he didn't try to claim made up inside sources, then I'd be talking about the content of the rumour and none of this shit would happen.

So he can be honest and we can talk about football, or he can tell laughable lies that distract from the football and get laughed at.

If he's really that upset at getting laughed at and isn't just doing this for attention, it's a pretty simple fix.
The simple fix is for you to go elseware and terrorise them we dont want you here and others have left because of your immature bickering and accusations,we honestly dont care to hear you,what people read differs and not everyone knows where to look.
And i might add many of my news flashes come out after i announce them such as the tevita pengai jnr news.
We dont want your bs here take a hike

handyman2190

Bench
Toad listen to callmac, his is the voice of reason and many here agree with him,yes i also am at fault i shouldn't respond to you giving you fuel to critisise,but i am sick to death of your abnoxious bull, and i wont let you get away with it.

Certitude

Juniors
Toad listen to callmac, his is the voice of reason and many here agree with him,yes i also am at fault i shouldn't respond to you giving you fuel to critisise,but i am sick to death of your abnoxious bull, and i wont let you get away with it.

Shut it kid, you’re a pain in the blurter

Rabbitoad

Juniors
The simple fix is for you to go elseware and terrorise them we dont want you here and others have left because of your immature bickering and accusations,we honestly dont care to hear you,what people read differs and not everyone knows where to look.
And i might add many of my news flashes come out after i announce them such as the tevita pengai jnr news.
We dont want your bs here take a hike
You repeat stuff you read in the media and pretend you have inside sources.

So I laugh at you and you sulk.

If you just brought up the rumour, you wouldn't get laughed at, but you're not bringing it up to talk about the rumour.

You're bringing it up to so you can pretend to be important and draw attention to yourself.

The only people on here who don't like me are the ones who want to play "make pretend reporters" like a bunch of seven yea olds and get embarrassed when they can't answer basic questions without exposing themselves as liars.

Three examples, your b.s James Graham rumour, the Corey Waddell rumour and this TPJ rumour.

I ask a simple question, where are we getting the money for them? (or in Corey's case, post actual evidence that disproves the claim, from Corey himself)

You can't answer it.

Then because your grab for attention relies on it being true, from your "inside source", you sulk and throw tantrums.

If you'd just said that Fox Sports is reporting that we might chase TPJ and I asked a question you couldn't answer, there'd be no reason to sulk.

You could admit that you don't know and we'd both agree that it'd be awesome if we signed him.

But no, it's not about the subject of the rumour. It's about you craving attention.

So you take anyone questioning the rumour as a personal attack on you.

If you stop trying to make it about you, we won't have this argument every time you lie.

It's a very easy fix, but I'm not going to pander to you just because you'll get upset if I don't. You're an adult. Act like it and we'll get along fine.

Your actual opinions on football are pretty well on the money, but the lying and the tantrums are ridiculous.

I don't dislike you, I just want to have logical conversations with people like adults. Not play Chinese whispers like a bunch of children.

Ball's in your court mate

handyman2190

Bench
You repeat stuff you read in the media and pretend you have inside sources.

So I laugh at you and you sulk.

If you just brought up the rumour, you wouldn't get laughed at, but you're not bringing it up to talk about the rumour.

You're bringing it up to so you can pretend to be important and draw attention to yourself.

The only people on here who don't like me are the ones who want to play "make pretend reporters" like a bunch of seven yea olds and get embarrassed when they can't answer basic questions without exposing themselves as liars.

Three examples, your b.s James Graham rumour, the Corey Waddell rumour and this TPJ rumour.

I ask a simple question, where are we getting the money for them? (or in Corey's case, post actual evidence that disproves the claim, from Corey himself)

You can't answer it.

Then because your grab for attention relies on it being true, from your "inside source", you sulk and throw tantrums.

If you'd just said that Fox Sports is reporting that we might chase TPJ and I asked a question you couldn't answer, there'd be no reason to sulk.

You could admit that you don't know and we'd both agree that it'd be awesome if we signed him.

But no, it's not about the subject of the rumour. It's about you craving attention.

So you take anyone questioning the rumour as a personal attack on you.

If you stop trying to make it about you, we won't have this argument every time you lie.

It's a very easy fix, but I'm not going to pander to you just because you'll get upset if I don't. You're an adult. Act like it and we'll get along fine.

Your actual opinions on football are pretty well on the money, but the lying and the tantrums are ridiculous.

I don't dislike you, I just want to have logical conversations with people like adults. Not play Chinese whispers like a bunch of children.

Ball's in your court mate
Lets get it straight i dont sulk nor chuck tantrums, i actually couldnt give a flying F##k about what you say or think i just wont shut up to please you so i retort, you can at every post say sulk say tantrum and i sit here laughing at your stupidity, you dont know who i am, lololo, i was the one who 5 years ago told everyone that we had a young fella that would play first grade and more, luke keary, you dont know who u sit there bagging and acting godlike, i laugh at your snide stupidity.
You and certitude who i suspect is either you under another name or a mate of yours from the rorters forum come to make life difficult and close us up, have nearly rendered this site useless, southy maceman ,itsa, and many mates and good fellas esp rsags dont bother because of you. I wish the moderator would ban you.

Pilot house

Juniors
I’ve had enough of these bullies handyman, so I am now spending more time contributing elsewhere on lu.

Mate i wouldn’t say we are besties, but I get annoyed seeing them taunt and bully you.

It’s not good enough.

Come and join us on saints and parra lu.

Get away from these lowlifes who seem to just want to wreck the experiences and relationships on this site.

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Lets get it straight i dont sulk nor chuck tantrums, i actually couldnt give a flying F##k about what you say or think i just wont shut up to please you so i retort, you can at every post say sulk say tantrum and i sit here laughing at your stupidity, you dont know who i am, lololo, i was the one who 5 years ago told everyone that we had a young fella that would play first grade and more, luke keary, you dont know who u sit there bagging and acting godlike, i laugh at your snide stupidity.
You and certitude who i suspect is either you under another name or a mate of yours from the rorters forum come to make life difficult and close us up, have nearly rendered this site useless, southy maceman ,itsa, and many mates and good fellas esp rsags dont bother because of you. I wish the moderator would ban you.

1- You sulk and throw tantrums. This post is evidence of that.

I talked about the rumour you brought up and you threw a tanty because I didn't tell you how special you were from bringing up a rumour.

2-Aww conspiracy theory :joy: This is how desperate you are to avoid admitting to your lies.

3- Anyone who saw Keary play in the lower grades knew he was special.

That has no bearing on you repeating things you read in the media, then pretending you heard them from an "inside source".

Don't try to change the subject when you can't defend yourself

4-Naming a bunch of sooks who stopped posting because they got embarrassed when they couldn't answer basic questions about their "inside info" literally proves my point about people only claiming "inside sources" to get attention for themselves, instead of actually talking about the rumour. Unless you're lying there's no reason to sulk about someone not believing you.

Thank you for admitting that I'm right.

Seriously mate, try acting like an adult and see how we get along, because sulking won't change anything. I dare you.

Man up or grow some thicker skin. People don't have to coddle you just because you get upset when they don't.

Pilot house

Juniors
1- You sulk and throw tantrums. This post is evidence of that

2-Aww conspiracy theory :joy: This is how desperate you are to avoid admitting to your lies.

3- Anyone who say Keary play in the lower grades knew he was special.

That has no bearing on you repeating things you read in the media, then pretend you heard from an "inside source".

Don't try to change the subject when you can't defend yourself, that doesn't work on adults

4-Naming a bunch of sooks who stopped posting because they couldn't answer basic questions about their "inside info" literally proves my point about people only claiming "inside sources" to get attention for themselves, instead of actually talking about the rumour.

Thank you for admitting that I'm right.

Seriously mate, try acting like an adult and see how we get along. Sulking won't change anything.

Man up or grow some thicker skin. People don't have to coddle you just because you get upset when they don't.

No, you are the problem here mate.

You.

You should be banned.

Certitude is a fake account and your mate fish is a complete idiot.

Anyway enough of Souths Lu.

You’ve helped wreck it, so be pleased with yourself you a-grade dickhead.

Last edited: