What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

DiegoNT

First Grade
Haven't been here long, just over a year, I've really enjoyed the discussions, the debates, the celebrating of good wins and frank discussion after a bad loss. I've really enjoyed the 3-2-1 to see the differing opinions on who people thought went well. After game posts have been great to in that regard. But things have changed lately, we've been listening to a lot less a variety of people, some people have stopped posting all together, while others have been insulted for having a difference of opinion and had their commitment to souths questioned. Childish antics and insults have been allowed to flourish and a simple tipping comp turned into a farce. Entire threads are derailed by a certain few and go way off topic meaning true footy is lost. Hopefully the souths forum turns around by i don't have high hopes. So all the best to guys like doyen, r95, newcastle rabbit, br, pommy, rsag85, southsport, souths pride (who I've been debating with a bit in here lately but we always keep it civil, which has allowed me to see things from a different perspective. This is the way forum discussion should be), cafpow, hamdyman, curns and the few others that come on here only briefly nowdays whos names escape me at the moment unfortunately. Thanks for the discussion debate and banter, it's a shame that a small few have ruined this forum

cisco

Juniors
Haven't been here long, just over a year, I've really enjoyed the discussions, the debates, the celebrating of good wins and frank discussion after a bad loss. I've really enjoyed the 3-2-1 to see the differing opinions on who people thought went well. After game posts have been great to in that regard. But things have changed lately, we've been listening to a lot less a variety of people, some people have stopped posting all together, while others have been insulted for having a difference of opinion and had their commitment to souths questioned. Childish antics and insults have been allowed to flourish and a simple tipping comp turned into a farce. Entire threads are derailed by a certain few and go way off topic meaning true footy is lost. Hopefully the souths forum turns around by i don't have high hopes. So all the best to guys like doyen, r95, newcastle rabbit, br, pommy, rsag85, southsport, souths pride (who I've been debating with a bit in here lately but we always keep it civil, which has allowed me to see things from a different perspective. This is the way forum discussion should be), cafpow, hamdyman, curns and the few others that come on here only briefly nowdays whos names escape me at the moment unfortunately. Thanks for the discussion debate and banter, it's a shame that a small few have ruined this forum
Hang around brother ,its a democracy,we are allowed to have a say SSTID

Pommy

Coach
I removed myself from the souths forum a few days ago but have been enjoying other parts of the forum where sensible discussion can thrive. All the best mate.

Exsilium

First Grade
Ive never understood why people walk away from forums. It's meant to be full of banter, diagreements, douche bags and all the rest of us opinionated merkins.

However, if you feel this is it then I wish you all the best. I understand your point of view, maybe it's time the Souths forum created a private sub forum? That could keep the riff raf out? Not sure of the way all that works but still, could be an option.

If all the decent people stop posting then it won't be a productive space.

doyen

Bench
Have always respected your comments;haven't always agreed but always believed they were thoughtful & knowledgeable.
Always good to get a different,& well-informed perspective--Thanks Diego!!

souths_pride

Juniors
Don't let the silly stuff get you down! I'm here to talk football and will always reply to sensible posts; I don't bother replying to any of the rubbish stuff, like insults to other members!

Mr Spock!

Referee

Darn.

The forum's gonna be filled with fruitcakes who think they are the Rabbitohs recruitment panel..

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Ive never understood why people walk away from forums. It's meant to be full of banter, diagreements, douche bags and all the rest of us opinionated merkins.

However, if you feel this is it then I wish you all the best. I understand your point of view, maybe it's time the Souths forum created a private sub forum? That could keep the riff raf out? Not sure of the way all that works but still, could be an option.

If all the decent people stop posting then it won't be a productive space.

I support a private sub forum 100%

duck

Juniors
R20, shadow and alien. Congrats for pissing off your fellow supporters. Idiots.

Curns13

Juniors

With you 100% mate. I've been here a similar amount of time and just get more disheartened by the day. When the forum is filled with green tea bullshit, Trump pics and discussions, ALDI shopping tips, morons banging on about who you are and are not allowed to pick in footy tipping, what's the point? Different Kind of Rabbit, its time to step in before R20 and that other fool (I refuse to even type his name he is such a wanker) are the only ones left. How has it been allowed to get this bad?

doyen

Bench
R20, shadow and alien. Congrats for pissing off your fellow supporters. Idiots.

TBH;I don't have a problem with anybody on this Forum.

I just give my opinion & hope that it is in some way constructive.

If people think my opinion is stupid they have a right to disagree;very strongly if they wish.

Anything I think is too over the top, & that I can't take seriously ,I let go through to the keeper. Usually I can have a good laugh at a lot of the crap;the banter,the general verbal intercourse!

I read all posts & accept whatever anybody wants to say or to put in picture form.

I just try & enjoy!!

Last edited:

Latest posts