What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Matua

Bench
Neither are union's figures. Super whatever and domestic comps have fallen off a cliff in NZ.
Actually, now I remember I think Sky said both the NRL and Super rugby have had increased ratings in 2018 after the drop off the cliff in 2017.

At any rate, that's not really the point, whatever the ratings are for both sports it's the rugby which drives subscriptions for Sky in NZ.

It was actually a weird year ratings wise for the Warriors, they beat the Blues head to head for the first time ever earlier in the year but then dropped to around 100k late in the year against the Panthers.

Great arguments you've got going there.

I'll just continue here as the cat shit has his knickers in a knot again. :joy: Any post with the word 'union' in it gets moved in here if I post it.

Matua

Bench
It doesn't however explain the massive drop in ratings for union which has occurred.
Apparently figures have increased for both this year - hmmm, I thought I'd replied to this post already? (Brain fade).

But, it really is irrelevant to my point, Sky gets the bulk of it Sports subscribers due to rugby - but a good % of that will watch both.

Apparently figures have increased for both this year - hmmm, I thought I'd replied to this post already? (Brain fade).

But, it really is irrelevant to my point, Sky gets the bulk of it Sports subscribers due to rugby - but a good % of that will watch both.
Yeah a small crawl back for union from an all time low. That's still what we call a bad sign.

Neither, I just think the league v rugby bullshit is bullshit and your comments about Wales were rubbish. You're now saying you don't have a problem with it yet you've been whining about Wales selecting heritage players for a number of posts now. Plus you're continuing ignoring the point I'm making about the type of political entity Wales is.

For fans of league and rugby, who grew up playing and watching both sports, the us v them bullshit from sectors of both sides is tiresome in the extreme.
I'm sure you can justify liking union if you ignore its entire history of interaction with RL.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Love how union trolls are actively encouraged. You’re right Parra, a true FW.

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they are trolling. A troll goes looking for an argument or to get a rise out of people. I'm having a conversation. There's a difference. If I were trolling I'd be across several threads prodding people. I'm not.

Latest posts