What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Stallion, you need to pull your head in.

You have had two holidays form this site, neither given by me. You are pissing off people higher up the food chain than I. Stop hijacking threads and leave your rants to your designated thread.

You have had two holidays, the third is permanent.
Further up the food chain then you would mean some bottom dwelling flat fish surely?

You’re no mate of mine, you trolling pillock. Keep bragging about ‘rugby’, even if what you say is not supported by any evidence, while you can. You wouldn’t even be here but for the cat shit.

Whatwhere

Juniors
You’re no mate of mine, you trolling pillock. Keep bragging about ‘rugby’, even if what you say is not supported by any evidence, while you can. You wouldn’t even be here but for the cat shit.

I'm Australian. The word mate can be used in a variety of ways depending on context. And while I know it can be difficult to appropriately convey those subtleties via a forum believe me I don't think of you or me as mates as you seem to think I meant it. I actually think you're a bit of a merkin. To be honest.

As for evidence. WR keeps records and financials of all their investments and results that show that despite the participants there were no blow outs in the recent Nov. internationals. Could you honestly say that if the No. 1 ranked Kangaroos played the 11th ranked Ireland that the Irish would be able to put 30+ on the Kangaroos as the 11th ranked Japan did to the No.1 ranked New Zealand in Tokyo six weeks ago?

Stallion

First Grade
I'm Australian. The word mate can be used in a variety of ways depending on context. And while I know it can be difficult to appropriately convey those subtleties via a forum believe me I don't think of you or me as mates as you seem to think I meant it. I actually think you're a bit of a merkin. To be honest.

As for evidence. WR keeps records and financials of all their investments and results that show that despite the participants there were no blow outs in the recent Nov. internationals. Could you honestly say that if the No. 1 ranked Kangaroos played the 11th ranked Ireland that the Irish would be able to put 30+ on the Kangaroos as the 11th ranked Japan did to the No.1 ranked New Zealand in Tokyo six weeks ago?

I'll tell you now you trolling piece of shit: the better footballers are playing top flight rugby league. And you better believe it troll! Rugby league players like Sonny Bill knew the "easy road" and took it. Their longevity playing the"soft" version of rugby in union and getting the undeserved accolades with it is a no brainer. Meanwhile the toughest and most physical football code on Earth bar none , rugby league,is kept under lock and key by various means conveniently and structurally devised by the ugly code of union. Go home union troll! I'd suggest you are private school educated and subsequently blinded by a toffee nosed ignorant upbringing .

Whatwhere

Juniors
I'll tell you now you trolling piece of shit: the better footballers are playing top flight rugby league. And you better believe it troll! Rugby league players like Sonny Bill knew the "easy road" and took it. Their longevity playing the"soft" version of rugby in union and getting the undeserved accolades with it is a no brainer. Meanwhile the toughest and most physical football code on Earth bar none , rugby league,is kept under lock and key by various means conveniently and structurally devised by the ugly code of union. Go home union troll! I'd suggest you are private school educated and subsequently blinded by a toffee nosed ignorant upbringing .

Blah, blah, blah, blah. That's what you might as well have said as I didn't bother reading anything.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Lol. I know the harsh reality of TRUTH hurts unscrupulous toffee nosed, private school 'educated' ponses like yourself.

Hahaha... "toffee nosed, private school ponse". I attended the same school as many current and former NRL players. And no. It wasn't one of the ones you're thinking of.

Stallion

First Grade
Hahaha... "toffee nosed, private school ponse". I attended the same school as many current and former NRL players. And no. It wasn't one of the ones you're thinking of.

So I'm right it was a private school that only allowed rugby union to be played and specifically not rugby league. This is a continuing concern for rugby league. Perhaps one day rugby league will be accepted as it should be in such schools? Until then, many like yourself will not understand and become familiar with the true hardness and challenge of rugby league and blindly abide with the propagated soft ugly form of rugby in union as is still happening.

Last edited:

Whatwhere

Juniors
So I'm right it was a private school that only allowed rugby union to be played and specifically not rugby league. This is a continuing concern for rugby league. Perhaps one day rugby league will be accepted as it should be in such schools? Until then, many like yourself will not understand and become familiar with the true hardness and challenge of rugby league and blindly abide with the propagated soft ugly form of rugby in union as is still happening.

Wrong. In fact League was and still is the primary winter sport. Though the schools best sport is Cricket.

Stallion

First Grade
Sure, buddy. Sure.

Absolutely sure BUDDY! And if you assert your school also played rugby league then you are a strange piece of shit. Your union trolling suggests you have a bias toward union that is mostly propagated manifestly and consistently in elite private schools.