What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Stallion

First Grade
I was wondering which thread Stallion would pop up in now that all of his usual threads have been closed down.

R.I.P. this thread - it will be closed within a few weeks.

How rude! You realise it's the union apologist in Te Kaha whom causes the negative discourse? Or are you really that ignorant!?

Te Kaha

First Grade
How rude! You realise it's the union apologist in Te Kaha whom causes the negative discourse? Or are you really that ignorant!?

*Double Facepalm*... no its you who does.

In fact, you either start another thread where i can move these posts to or i move them all to the troll thread, since they have nothing to do with the world 9s.

Stallion

First Grade
*Double Facepalm*... no its you who does.

In fact, you either start another thread where i can move these posts to or i move them all to the troll thread, since they have nothing to do with the world 9s.

You're the one prompting the aggressive union defending stance! Not me!

Te Kaha

First Grade
You're the one prompting the aggressive union defending stance! Not me!

No i am pointing out where you are factually wrong.

Last chance, start a new thread for these non related posts to go or they go into the troll thread.

Valheru

Coach
Stallion refuses to believe that there are children anywhere in the world who don't want to play rugby league. For him the only possibility in such situations is that rugby union has banned the sport.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
oh-dear-here-we-go-again-14404366.png

Stallion

First Grade
Hahaha oh friends in high places is why Rugby Union is in the Olympics.
You have conspiracy theories for everything as to why Rugby League isn't popular. If it's not AFLs fault its Rugby Unions fault..
When will you wake up Stallion?

I'd say you need the waking up!?

Stavros

Bench
I'd say you need the waking up!?
How many excuses have you made on here as to why nobody cared about the League World Cup?
Its AFLs Fault, its Rugbys fault, it's the medias fault, its Pat Howard's fault..
The TV stations dont want the League 9s tournament so it's somehow The NRLs fault..
Seriously Stallion Wake up

Stallion

First Grade
How many excuses have you made on here as to why nobody cared about the League World Cup?
Its AFLs Fault, its Rugbys fault, it's the medias fault, its Pat Howard's fault..
The TV stations dont want the League 9s tournament so it's somehow The NRLs fault..
Seriously Stallion Wake up

You are a union troll. Look into things moreso behind the scenes and you may work it out! ? But somehow I think you have no idea!

Stavros

Bench
You are a union troll. Look into things moreso behind the scenes and you may work it out! ? But somehow I think you have no idea!
Nobody buys your crap on here. You have a massive chip on your shoulder.
Can you see all these excuses you made up for the League world cup?
Us Aussies weren't interested. We will take NRL and State of Origin any day of the week because it's great it's the best if the best but because we aren't interested in the International side everybody and everything but the sport gets the blame..
Wake up Stallion

Stallion

First Grade
Nobody buys your crap on here. You have a massive chip on your shoulder.
Can you see all these excuses you made up for the League world cup?
Us Aussies weren't interested. We will take NRL and State of Origin any day of the week because it's great it's the best if the best but because we aren't interested in the International side everybody and everything but the sport gets the blame..
Wake up Stallion

I suggest you are not Aussie at all "Stavros " You are a union troll that doesn't want to see rugby-league grow as an international sport. That's what you are! Go back to non tackling , chardonnay drinking, bigot minded union dribbling associates. Dodgy dudes seem to make plenty of guest appearances within a rugby-league website. You are one of them and require a seriously updated and informed education. We have a thread on this website called "REPRESSION of Rugby league...." Read it. There are some real world examples being shown on this thread. You have no awareness of what has been going on against rugby league. Or perhaps you do and will.not acknowledge such fact. Meaning you are a union bigot!

Last edited:

Latest posts