What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Truth

Facts Only

Juniors
Just for the record - from my angle anyway - me and Blacktip Reefy are mates.

So the rest of you people bagging him - please leave him alone

webShark

Just for the record - from my angle anyway - me and Blacktip Reefy are mates.

So the rest of you people bagging him - please leave him alone

I'm no mate but respect his posts. Even if he goes out of his way to be controversial. Should we bag you instead? I don't know him, so unsure if some of his posts are to create debate, factual or just stupid. Maybe a blend of all 3.

I do believe he is a true Shark fan and that is the main thing. Too abusive at times but so are others. Most of the time , he makes me think. That is a good attribute. Keep going Reefy.

shaggs

Coach
Why don't you ask one of your other personalities.

Click 2000, crikey, messiah, redback, whatever you like. See what they say.

BTR starts some of the best threads and keeps this forum from being a boring agree-a-thon.

Personally ? he could be Jack the ripper for all I know or care.

Facts Only

Juniors
Why don't you ask one of your other personalities.

Click 2000, crikey, messiah, redback, whatever you like. See what they say.

My other personalities ? ? ? is that attempt at humour ? - if so I'm glad you got that off your chest - glad I logged on, thanks

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
All you have to do Facts Only is throw a line out??? there is plenty of gummy sharks out there. I think Quigs is the only one that didn't bite.... He must be a wise old man..

Latest posts