What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The two most underrated players for 2004 are ....

Booyah

Bench
Matty Hilder for us. Easily.

This year I'd have to say Hodgson as well. He had a crap year last year, but he's been going great at the Tiges.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
knights04 said:
Luke Priddis.

Couldn't agree more. He doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He is the unsung hero for us each week all year round i'm so glad we have him in our team.

He did get recognition in one game though, the Grand Final. That's about it.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Johns Magic said:
CC_Eagle said:
Williamson.

Couldn't agree more. Absolute workhorse.

And to think manly didn't sign him straight away? :? I was sooo surprised nobody took him off Manly's hands. He is versatile and has a strong work ethic. He very rarely misses tackles too but is currently 4th on list of tackles made.

IMO he has a similar work ethic to Hindmarsh. Unfortunately for him he was not as naturally gifted as him.

I think its more a case of he doesn't have the spotlight Hindmarsh has. He is just as if not more sound in defence and is just as dangerous in attack.

Latest posts