What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The two most underrated players for 2004 are ....

RB30DETT

Juniors
OVP said:
KINGLING said:
I think Tupou has received plenty of raps for hsi work. He is deservent of these but not underrated by many.

Fair enough but not many rate this kid as the rookie of the year. Everyone is saying K. Hunt or S.B. Williams but sheesh id rather have Tupou in my team than those two. Maybe its just me.

Tupou is a fine player, but he just does not have the dimensions of SBW.

Bell & McKinnon are both underated.

miccle

Bench
Ashley Harrison wins this one hands down imo.

Michael Hodgson and Lincoln Withers are also right up there.

I believe big Petero is pretty under-rated as well. Yes, he gets the rep selection and all the rest of it, but the amount of times he just goes about his job and makes 200+ yards in a game is incredible.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Blunty said:
Ashley Harrison(Rabbits), Steven Bell(Storm), Anthony Watmough(Manly)

All three make all their tackles, and put on plenty of breaks each week. I feel especially Watmough and Bell are underated.

:shock: watmough is a shocking defender, especially for a forward. however, in saying that, i think he is a great attacker

tiger_nick

Bench
Definetly Harrison.

Obviously I'm going to throw some Wests players in. If Ben Galea hadnt had such a bad injury run I have no doubt he would be playing regular Rep football. Anthony Laffranchi is great for us every week, I think next year he might get a run for country.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
CC_Eagle said:
Williamson.

Couldn't agree more. Absolute workhorse.

And to think manly didn't sign him straight away? :? I was sooo surprised nobody took him off Manly's hands. He is versatile and has a strong work ethic. He very rarely misses tackles too but is currently 4th on list of tackles made.

Johns Magic

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Johns Magic said:
CC_Eagle said:
Williamson.

Couldn't agree more. Absolute workhorse.

And to think manly didn't sign him straight away? :? I was sooo surprised nobody took him off Manly's hands. He is versatile and has a strong work ethic. He very rarely misses tackles too but is currently 4th on list of tackles made.

IMO he has a similar work ethic to Hindmarsh. Unfortunately for him he was not as naturally gifted as him.

Latest posts