What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ultimate footrace!

legend

Coach
Imagine seeing these supreme athletes all sponsored by Garlos Pies race over 100 metres before the grand final:

Michael Weyman
Shane Tronc
Jarryd Hickey
Josh Perry
Chris Beattie
Peter Cusack
Danny Wicks
Mark O'Meley
Dane Tilse
Mark Riddell

Giddyup!

Bazal

Post Whore
Oi :fist: Pig is quicker than his gut and tits would indicate :fist: I can't believe Justin Tsoulos missed out on that field

Sir Biffo

Bench
Luke Covell would be an interesting inclusion, I'd predict a top 5 finish for him if he ran downhill and the others had to jump hurdles.

Satsok

Juniors
bring back owen craigie for that race..

also if any souths fans remember peter taylor.. he played about 15minutes of the souths v raiders game when robinson was abused/pelted

Will Mark Tookey fly in to be a guest contestant?

actually scrap that idea, the plane would never get off the ground.

Inferno

Coach
Why not Charlie Leano from the Dragons.

Nutley would probably win that race to be honest, he's pretty quick for a prop.

girvie

Staff member
Mark O'Meley is pretty quick. I remember in 1999 North Qld winger Damien Smith made a long distance break and O'Meley kept up with him the whole way and kept Smith to the corner.

Inferno said:
Why not Charlie Leano from the Dragons.

Nutley would probably win that race to be honest, he's pretty quick for a prop.

to be fair, nuts has come back lookin fitter than when he left, he goes hard for us the little fella

RABK

Referee
Don't knock Matty Parsons - a 6'7, 120kg legend! Always good for 15 lumbering hit ups and 150 metres a game!

Only had to take 2 steps and he was over the advantage line.