What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ultimate footrace!

McLovin

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Don't knock Matty Parsons - a 6'7, 120kg legend! Always good for 15 lumbering hit ups and 150 metres a game!

Only had to take 2 steps and he was over the advantage line.

Until Nutley found him...;-)

girvie said:
Mark O'Meley is pretty quick. I remember in 1999 North Qld winger Damien Smith made a long distance break and O'Meley kept up with him the whole way and kept Smith to the corner.

I dunno if it means Shrek is quick but it certainly explains why we never hear the name "Damien Smith" any more.

Ahh you gotta love the big boppers.

I reckon out of those lot that Piggy would school them all over 50, stop for a big mac, then just outlast em all to the finish line.

Bring Back Mule Hosking - the true epitomy of a big fat fugly front rower - legend!!

m0j0

Bench
legend said:
Imagine seeing these supreme athletes all sponsored by Garlos Pies race over 100 metres before the grand final:

Michael Weyman
Shane Tronc
Jarryd Hickey
Josh Perry
Chris Beattie
Peter Cusack
Danny Wicks
Mark O'Meley
Dane Tilse
Mark Riddell

Giddyup!

They'd probably all run down Todd Byrne - especially if it was a GF and he had the ball with no-one in front of him. #-o