What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

Y2Eel

First Grade
There are several threads on the bird debacle in the NRL forum, feel free to stir the pot in there.

Do you see the broncos forum full of sharks forum members stirring up sh*t ?

If you dont like what i say close the sharks forum off to only shark supporters...

Why would you generalize the shark supporters on the broncos board? is it how they treat their situation and you think thats how Bird should be treated?

Also isnt this classed as trolling?? your not adding anything to the threads topic...;-)

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
If you dont like what i say close the sharks forum off to only shark supporters...

Why would you generalize the shark supporters on the broncos board? is it how they treat their situation and you think thats how Bird should be treated?

Also isnt this classed as trolling?? your not adding anything to the threads topic...

It's not what you say, its that you're only here to stir sh*t.

and no it's not adding to the threads topic, thats why it's moved in here with the other idiots posts.

Y2Eel

First Grade
It's not what you say, its that you're only here to stir sh*t.

and no it's not adding to the threads topic, thats why it's moved in here with the other idiots posts.

How do you know i am here to stir sh*t? is it because my opinion differs to the moronic sentiments going on in the threads ive posted in atm??

leaguelover4

Juniors
How do you know i am here to stir sh*t? is it because my opinion differs to the moronic sentiments going on in the threads ive posted in atm??

hahahaha over 40 posts in the sharks forum from a bent out of shape eels fan
Get a life dude :cool:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Possibly by looking at gems like this

Actually they are reply's to lovely cronulla forumites posts.. but hey your the dipsh*t moving me in here.. Even some of the forum goers from cronulla think your a tool ;-)

leaguelover4

Juniors
Hey i didnt deny that i like to make an ass outta my self..

BTW Following me then would be your self good sir ;-)

At least Reefy's post aren't of the age of a 5 year old...
of the age of a five year old? I'm sure that means something
perhaps of the standard of a 5 year old
or the mentality of a 5 year old
I'm sorry but you just keep tripping over yourself

Y2Eel

First Grade
of the age of a five year old? I'm sure that means something
perhaps of the standard of a 5 year old
or the mentality of a 5 year old
I'm sorry but you just keep tripping over yourself

There was a need to reply? With that? Thats just pathetic :sleeper:

Latest posts