What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

Quigs

Immortal
Give an imbecile enough rope etc etc

Dahhh - go champion - go you good thing.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Your a idiot , that was straight after the Newcastle game in which I was in the middle of a brawl , so in essence just at the calming down stage whilst reading posts of imbeciles.

Take it out of context every man is guilty.

Bet your face broke half a dozen hands and knuckles.

You are one tough hombre Daaaa

Wear em down is your motto. Wear em down. They only have two fists. Wear em down.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

jc155776

Coach
Thinking of ref excuses already most likely.

Will come out with: We were not the better team and the sharks deserved to win BUT....

Quigs

Immortal
Stop picking on me cat Cools.

He is not a bad moggy. Soon as I get rid of the ringworms and the tapeworms I'm thinking of showing him.

Been in training full on now, has finally worked out that kitty litter is for sh!tting in and not for eating.

But hey, I like the cat.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Y2Eel

First Grade
I thought this was a forum!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll say what i think.

So did i Honey :ls:

once again his team has shown it's fans exactly where they belong - in the bottom half of the comp, so he comes in here to grumble and grown because of his teams inadequaces. If you want to carry on like an idiot, do it on the NRL forum for all to see.
We don't want you.

And once again your teams supporters have shown exactly why its 40years + Pathetic.....

sharks8601

Juniors
you only want the grubs who bite chicks on the arm
what is he. a f**king dog or something.
seen him lie down like a dog plenty of times

Y2Eel

First Grade
Who's says im not?... Its not like iam calling for a charged glasser to play for my team...

you only want the grubs who bite chicks on the arm
what is he. a f**king dog or something.
seen him lie down like a dog plenty of times

What? No violence against women should not be tolerated at all thats what our game should say if you do something against a women you get your contract torn up...

Stagger eel

Staff member
well why didnt hayne's contract get torn up for his little episode at the roxy

* Hayne didn't maliciously wound anyone.

* he didn't lie to his team mates and the club

* he wasn't charged, ordered to go to court nor was he under any police investigation.

If you really want the truth ask the girl herself, you'd get quite a chuckle out of it, I know I did...

The Dodger

First Grade
ahhh... poor eels supporters (well you youngens anyway)

never seen their own team win a premiership either.

we know how tough it is.
we feel your pain.

Latest posts