What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walk Home

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Knights H
Dragons A
Warriors H
Eagles A

I have us needing 3 wins to get 4th, my ladder prediction has us 5th behind manly.

What say you?

Craigshark

First Grade
I had it as coming down to the game against Manly for 4th but that was with us losing to the titans.. I think it still probably will. We’ll play dragons week 1

R-15-3

Bench
Normally I want the season to never end but I'm looking forward to the offseason. Spending way to much time watching most games this year ( thanks to SuperCoach )

Quigs

Immortal
'The Walk Home' eh. The last painting I finished round about a month ago I titled 'The Long Walk Home' Now there is a coincidence fo'sure.

I couldn't get the grey hair and beard right so went with black and I already know the black could of been blacker.
longwalk-800.jpg

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I had it as coming down to the game against Manly for 4th but that was with us losing to the titans.. I think it still probably will. We’ll play dragons week 1
You must have had us beating the dragons then? I didn’t. They will flog us in the gong.

dinghydi

Juniors
I have us winning the first 3, then losing to Manly…
Manly for mine is flip of the coin. Couldnt tip against them if Tom turbo fit and firing. Bit like Mal Malingera when 100% Also their internal Politics confuses things. I wouldnt tip anything with them till day of the game.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Have us 5th playing the ponies.
Can see us finishing 5th possibly but very unlikely to be against the donkeys imo. The game that will have the biggest impact on the top 4 will be the Dogs v Manly in round 26. Possible we head over to Brookie not having to win that game to secure top 4. Starts with the noughts this week.