What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

bileduct

Coach
I think they are going to tell the back story of Terminus over several more episodes with the eventual showdown between Rick and the Terminus bad guy as the mid season finale.

The show desperately needs a group of new characters and the Terminus back story provides the perfect opportunity while still linking them to the main group of boring ass wankers.

T.S Quint

Coach
I think they are going to tell the back story of Terminus over several more episodes with the eventual showdown between Rick and the Terminus bad guy as the mid season finale.

The show desperately needs a group of new characters and the Terminus back story provides the perfect opportunity while still linking them to the main group of boring ass wankers.

That does seem to be what they are doing, and it's a good way to go.
Gives us something a bit different.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
They never showed what happened to Beth did they?

*edit* Just saw the beginning again and Daryl is explaining that a black car with a big white cross on it took her. Then says she's still alive.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
They never showed what happened to Beth did they?

*edit* Just saw the beginning again and Daryl is explaining that a black car with a big white cross on it took her. Then says she's still alive.

Which pretty much told us nothing we didnt already see last season

Not sure how he knows she is still alive. Wishful thinking I guess

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Personally speaking, free to air television can get f**ked. My television hasn't been connected to an aerial in over 14 years now, and everything I watch has either been downloaded or on Foxtel. I get Foxtel pretty much exclusively for NRL and would ditch it immediately if I lost interest or they dropped it, but on occasion I have watched some shows on there. Wentworth, for instance, despite being a little over the top was actually surprisingly good viewing.

If the show is really worth it (Breaking Bad) I'll buy the blu-rays, but the days of forking out for DVDs with the embedded Australia tax or waiting for free to air to saturate it with advertising are long gone.
I am the same. I rarely watch anything on FTA, even league, I will wait for the reply rather than subject myself to CH9 and its pathetic broadcast.

It puzzles how ratings work, top rating shows like Blue Heelers, The Block.

I do not know one person who watches this stuff, yet apparently millions do.

I have the advantage of a Gen Y daughter, she put me onto, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead etc.......

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Which pretty much told us nothing we didnt already see last season

Not sure how he knows she is still alive. Wishful thinking I guess

Yeah I just couldn't remember if there were any developments after her abduction. I remember thinking that it could have been the cannibals but obviously not.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah I just couldn't remember if there were any developments after her abduction. I remember thinking that it could have been the cannibals but obviously not.

Nothing revealed yet regarding Beth although

the pre-season trailer shows her with a bunch of people

whall15

Coach
I thought it was pretty non-eventful until the last ten minutes, looks like next week will be better, although previews have a habit of deceiving.

Frederick

Staff member
I spent the weekend bingeing on season 4 to catch up to you guys. Only got two episodes left, but had a big holy f**k moment when Lizzie killed her sister. Didn't see it coming, but absolutely hit me for six when it did.

cb4

First Grade
I spent the weekend bingeing on season 4 to catch up to you guys. Only got two episodes left, but had a big holy f**k moment when Lizzie killed her sister. Didn't see it coming, but absolutely hit me for six when it did.

I am not easilly shocked, but that was something that hammered me. It gets more intense mate, enjoy the final 2 episodes.
If you feel you need to talk to someone about it I am up for a chat haha.

Frederick

Staff member
I am not easilly shocked, but that was something that hammered me. It gets more intense mate, enjoy the final 2 episodes.
If you feel you need to talk to someone about it I am up for a chat haha.

Haha Thanks mate, I'll be alright. Would've had to stop watching if she had done it to Judith though as I have a six month old girl myself.

cb4

First Grade
Haha Thanks mate, I'll be alright. Would've had to stop watching if she had done it to Judith though as I have a six month old girl myself.

Yeh mate, I agree, I think that was just walking the line.

My advice, don't read the comic books. She doesn't kill Judith, but it is far more brutal.

I know we can't expect every episode to be on the same level as the season opener but that episode was very average and the water scene utterly ridiculous.