What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

DlEHARD

Juniors
A really tense last episode. These wolves dont seem too scary. but I am imagining there are far more than just these two.

Morgan was lucky to survive. Daryl and Aaron were very lucky to be alive.

Looking forward to the next season. But how woefully under defended is Alexandria?

Compared to the prison, they are kidding themselves.

alien

Referee
A really tense last episode. These wolves dont seem too scary. but I am imagining there are far more than just these two.

Morgan was lucky to survive. Daryl and Aaron were very lucky to be alive.

Looking forward to the next season. But how woefully under defended is Alexandria?

Compared to the prison, they are kidding themselves

I think we will see Rick change things in Season 6, which starts on Foxtel (FX Channel) on Oct. 12. I can't wait! :)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The scenes weren't in order, the black and white scenes preceded the events that were in colour. Did get confusing when trying to remember which scenes occurred in B&W though. Probably over did it.

HowHigh

Coach
That one was pretty intense, good episode.
That young girl has to be one of the wolves right? When she was in the house with Carl she started saying "This place is too big to protect, too many blind spots. That's how we were able to...." then Carl just interrupts not noticing.

alien

Referee
they need more watch towers or some type of platforms that are only just on the inside of the walls so they can see over the walls, with people with snipers or long range rifles in them. they need to cut down the trees that are outside of the walls, so they can see any threat coming a mile away. they should all be trained with guns and weapons, and everyone's weapon/s should be kept with them. they should all have communication devices, and in case of some big emergency, an alarm to wake everyone up, weapons ready. all of the houses windows on ground level should be boarded up in case there is another murderous human group who invades. even if the human invaders are killed, a part of the wall might be destroyed, and there could be a large horde of zombies that get through before they get a chance to fix the wall, and people would have to escape to their homes quickly. from inside their homes, they should make it so it's easy to get onto the roofs of the houses, where they can shoot the zombies, or any human invaders. in case there are too many zombies, and not enough bullets, they should have some type of long spear to stab the zombies in their heads, from the roof :)

Last edited:

Liddell

Juniors
What was with the dude going through the photos and breaking down? I must be missing something from last season

T.S Quint

Coach
What was with the dude going through the photos and breaking down? I must be missing something from last season

They were his photos.
He dropped his bag last season running from walkers. He found the bag on one of the Wolves and his pictures were inside it. I guess he feels guilty for showing the Wolves where Alexandria is and what it looks like.

chigurh

Very annoying how some characters will still go to any lengths to avoid killing, even when psychos are hacking up their posse. FFS

Latest posts