What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

PJ

First Grade
Thought it was sh!t.

WTF with the zombie in the boat just stopping to look out the holes?

Over both of them, didn't get to the end of this season of walking dead and doubt I'll bother with the rest of this season of FWD.

Generalzod

Immortal
After watching the Negan scene with the bat, I said to myself I have scene that before, I was bored one day so I got out an old DVD of the Untouchables and guess what Lucille was in that movie.

[youtube]d-sV-O2-jCY[/youtube]

18to87

Coach
Anyone up to date with the comics? I really wonder if the show will stay on air long enough to get to where the comics are at now. I must say there is one jaw dropping moment that is better than anything I have seen on TV yet IMO. Would make for a good season 8 cliffhanger.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
NBC Wanted 'The Walking Dead,' But Without The Zombies
You know nothing, NBC.
BY JILL PANTOZZI @JILLPANTOZZI | SATURDAY, AUG 27, 2016 4:34 PM
722SHARES 0comments

AMC's The Walking Dead is a show about humans trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. Without zombies it wouldn't be The Walking Dead, but apparently that's what NBC was aiming for when it was thinking about picking up the show many years ago.

Fans are gearing up for the premiere of Season 7 of The Walking Dead on October 23 and while it's had a great run on AMC, it could have gone down a very different path had the producers not stuck their ground. Both NBC and HBO were looking to adapt Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore's Image comic back in the day but NBC had some very peculiar changes in mind.

Variety reported on executive producer Gale Anne Hurd's visit to the Edinburgh International Television Festival where she explained what they wanted. And it's terrible.

Before the show was picked up by AMC for domestic and Fox for international, its creator Frank Darabont presented the first version of the script to NBC, with whom he had an overall deal. According to Hurd, their response was, “Do there have to be zombies [in it].” NBC then asked Darabont if the show could be a procedural in which the two main protagonists would “solve a zombie crime of the week,” she said.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/nbc-wanted-the-walking-dead-but-without-the-zombies#7LGB6b2atBUcvpHZ.99

18to87

Coach
3 minutes from the first episode has been deliberately leaked. It's tight AF.

Everyone was angry at the way the last season ended but watch the ratings for the first episode be huge.

Aragorn

First Grade
3 minutes from the first episode has been deliberately leaked. It's tight AF.

Everyone was angry at the way the last season ended but watch the ratings for the first episode be huge.

Let me guess - they kill off a shit load of characters?

Glenn should have died two seasons ago.

Incorrect

Coach
I went to Universal Studios a couple of weeks ago and they've got a Walking Dead walk through tour/ride thingy.... Took my 10 year old son with me.... it scared the shit out of him! We had to take the emergency exit before we finished it!

Latest posts