What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Negan pausing for a minute while victims eye is popping out of his head

giphy.gif

Straight from the comic.

images

DlEHARD

Juniors
I was hoping that it wasnt Glenn but having the comics I was already traumatised 50 issues ago. But they did a near straight adaption with the EYEE!!! Although I don't think he has been fun since he hooked up with Maggie.

So do you think Daryl got Glenn killed with his punch? Or was he always going to take some else. He did say he wanted to crush Rick.

Negan really did neuter Rick, took Daryl and killed two of his best.

Settle in, we have a long long road ahead. Appreciate the group therapy with you all.

Stewbum

Juniors
The forum was staunchly anti-technology back then. Ozbash ran it all through the NZ Post Office. NSWRL discussions were not allowed until 1998. Was a sad day.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
The forum was staunchly anti-technology back then. Ozbash ran it all through the NZ Post Office. NSWRL discussions were not allowed until 1998. Was a sad day.

Good Ol ozbash

Still dreaming of the Paul brothers playing for the Warriors no doubt