What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors are coming, The Warriors are coming !

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Looks like im the only Warrior fan who's not going to be egotistical or bait.

Good luck Storm, i fear that this week will be the week we get hammered. But still good luck Storm, lets hope for an entertaining game =)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yes Ian. I have missed it. I can't wait for next season. I may just stoke up the furnace for a couple more runs this season.

And these Storm fans are just so deluded and unoriginal. I'm gonna start putting automatic own3rship on anyone who makes sheep jokes.

These poor shmucks are totally in denial. They know they are gonna get whooped by the Bulldogs whenever they meet them. Enjoy the ride Storm chasers, because it's all gonna end in a pound!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
Looks like im the only Warrior fan who's not going to be egotistical or bait.

Good luck Storm, i fear that this week will be the week we get hammered. But still good luck Storm, lets hope for an entertaining game =)

You stick to being in love, James. The rest of us have balls.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Molly said:
Didnt you guys start the season at -4??????

Well we don't have a News Ltd sugar daddy keeping us afloat, so we need to find other devious ways to get ahead. But hey, aren't you guys always getting fined for over spending on the salary cap???

Should I be the kettle or do you want to be the pot???

NZ Warrior

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
The Warriors must be pretty bad because they lost to a crap team like Penrith by 30 points!

Melbourne by 18. Storm deserve premiership favouritism ahead of the Bulldogs.

Piss off Pussy. Is that spanking the Roosters handed you still hurting??? Own3d!!!

stormman

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
Yes Ian. I have missed it. I can't wait for next season. I may just stoke up the furnace for a couple more runs this season.

And these Storm fans are just so deluded and unoriginal. I'm gonna start putting automatic own3rship on anyone who makes sheep jokes.

These poor shmucks are totally in denial. They know they are gonna get whooped by the Bulldogs whenever they meet them. Enjoy the ride Storm chasers, because it's all gonna end in a pound!!!

http://www.lambchop.tv/

What the diference between Lamb Chop and a Kiwi? Nothing really!!!. They are all puppets.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
kia ora storm said:
Another disappointing season for the Warriors...pretty consistent huh ??:sarcasm:

"The Warriors" and "Consistency" are 2 things that will never go together. But "The Warriors" and "Kicking your ass" always and forever will be.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ice777 said:
Well all i can say is that it won't be you owning us in the GF because you won't even make the finals let alone the big one. Even if you did happen to pull off a miracle and beat us this week, that still wouldn't change the fact that the Warriors are sh*t :lol:

Now run along and go play with your sheep and come back and mouth off when you follow a decent side.

Please note hence forth that the poster "Ice777" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Jasestorm said:
In Aus we shear our sheep not share them.

With the exception of Tony Martin, not one Warriors player would be fit to lace our boys' boots.

Please note hence forth that the poster "Jasestorm" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
MONY said:
The title of this thread is all wrong, it should read

The sheep are cumming, the sheep are cumming!

Please note hence forth that the poster "MONY" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
stormman said:
http://www.lambchop.tv/

What the diference between Lamb Chop and a Kiwi? Nothing really!!!. They are all puppets.

Please note hence forth that the poster "stormman" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.

NZ Warrior said:
Please note hence forth that the poster "Jasestorm" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.
Nah, I ain't prone to crying. :sch:

I remember you prior to round one last year with you're hopes up high and prancing around like a big fat gallute...... Only to sckuttle away with you tail where your penis should be. :lol: :lol:
:badgrin:

Owned big time that game :D