What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors are coming, The Warriors are coming !

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Captain Charisma said:
Hey I've got nothing to lose.If the Storm win then it is expected but if the Warriors win then I'll be looking forward to returning to this thread.....and reminding you of how a pathetic sh*t team just beat your team.Not likely but hey.
You love those splinters on your arse from fence sitting eh?

Ice777

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
But "The Warriors" and "Kicking your ass" always and forever will be.

Last time i checked it was 8 wins to the Storm and 7 to the Warriors ;-)

Please note hence forth that the poster "NZ Wanker" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an uneducated Kiwi sh*thead.

Please note hence forth that the "Warriors" have hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® of the NRL the Melbourne Storm for being a side of Kiwi misfits masquerading as a rugby league team.

Jasestorm

Juniors
Captain Charisma said:
Oh yeah Steve Price and Reuben Wiki are no where near as good as your props....:roll:

So if we beat you, that makes you utter sh*t?

Our props have us three games clear at the top of the table, so i guess that is a good indicator. Games are won and lost in the front row. Price and Wiki are at the twilight of their careers, they need a nap around the 60min mark of games with a blanky over their knees.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Jasestorm said:
Our props have us three games clear at the top of the table, so i guess that is a good indicator. Games are won and lost in the front row. Price and Wiki are at the twilight of their careers, they need a nap around the 60min mark of games with a blanky over their knees.

:lol:

You must be another who has never seen a Warriors game either. Price can go for 70 minutes easily, and can probably push 80. Wiki gets rotated like a normal prop. Besides, are your props good enough to represent Queensland/Australia and New Zealand? [-X

Maybe not even a Storm game, if you think your forward pack is the reason you're well out on top.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ice777 said:
Last time i checked it was 8 wins to the Storm and 7 to the Warriors ;-)

Please note hence forth that the poster "NZ Wanker" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an uneducated Kiwi sh*thead.

Please note hence forth that the "Warriors" have hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® of the NRL the Melbourne Storm for being a side of Kiwi misfits masquerading as a rugby league team.

Ahem, did you go through 5 years of OWN3RSHIP™©® school and make a pilgrimage to the OWN3RSHIP™©® Temple to become The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©®???

No, you did not. I didn't see you there.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
stormman said:
NZ Warrior,

Why haven't you ow3ed Oz Bash? Well he is an unoriginal Aussie douche bag.

As far as I know, I don't owe the great Basher of Oz anything. And somehow I doubt he is of Australian descent. And I would never call the great man a douche bag.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:
Well the meaning is the same.

:sch:

Please note hence forth that the poster "UndertakerMike" has hereby been officially OWN3D™©® by The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©® for being an unoriginal Aussie douche bag. Making sheep jokes is very sad. It makes God cry.

Oh, and imitating God is very bad too. May he strike you down and send you down unto Satan's cold bosom!!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Jasestorm said:

72 mins in an Origin game, enough said.

camsmith said:
:sarcasm: ... Um... ok, well, um, how many points did you start the season with?

Its funny, every time we play you, warrior supporters seem to talk it up, but it usually ends in the "well done, you just played too good.."

isn't it 8 wins to 7. how is that all one sided.

and how much are you's getting fined this year. noticed that you have got robbie kearns in your squad now. amazing who the storm can get away with not getting his assistant coach salary not counted while all the other teams do. (majority of the warriors breach)

MONY

Juniors
Simon Mannering :crazy:

This guy makes Scott Pethybridge look like Andrew Johns

NZ Warrior

First Grade
MONY said:

Oh dear, MONY, oh dear.

I can't wait for you to actually see Mannering on saturday night. I really can't. I'm sure it will be the first time you've actually watched him play.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
MONY said:

And now we know you've never watched a rugby league match outside of Storm games.

Ice777

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
Ahem, did you go through 5 years of OWN3RSHIP™©® school and make a pilgrimage to the OWN3RSHIP™©® Temple to become The Lord of OWN3RSHIP™©®???

No, you did not. I didn't see you there.

I attended the Australian school of OWN3RSHIP™©® which like everything else over here is bigger and better than anything your quaint little country has to offer. Even your fush and chups are sh*thouse compared to ours :lol:

Jasestorm

Juniors
An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand, walks into a small village and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog.

He figures he'll have a little fun, so he says to the Kiwi "G'day, mind if I talk to your dog?"

Villager: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hello dog, how's it going mate?"

Dog: "Doin' all right."

Kiwi: (look of extreme shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this villager your owner?" (pointing at the villager)

Dog: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Kiwi: (look of utter disbelief)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Kiwi: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either....I think."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool"

Kiwi: (absolutely dumbfounded)

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at the villager)

Horse: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: How does he treat you?

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

Kiwi: (total look of amazement)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Kiwi: (in a panic) "The sheep's a liar."

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ice777 said:
I attended the Australian school of OWN3RSHIP™©® which like everything else over here is bigger and better than anything your quaint little country has to offer. Even your fush and chups are sh*thouse compared to ours :lol:

That's impossible, the Gods of OWN3RSHIP™©® refused to build a school in Australia. It was mentioned in the great book of OWN3RSHIP™©® that the Gods had visited the barren land of Oz, and were unpleased at what they saw. I shall now read from the following passage 3:16...

"And after the Gods own3d the mighty Pacific Ocean, they came across a large land mass called Australia and decided to own it out right. After they own3d the land, they appeared to the land's inhabitants and decided to show mercy towards them, if they devoted their lives to OWN3RSHIP™©® and it's teachings.

But the Australians were a simple folk and the Gods grew impatient of their stupidity. Their ears grew sore at the sound of their nasal, incessant accents. They were appalled at their unoriginality. Despite all the great teachings and surmons from the Gods, the best the Aussies could come up with is "having sexual relations with sheep".

In a last ditch attempt, the Gods turned to the native folk of the land. But when they gave them paint to draw with and canvas to paint on, the native folk chose to paint all over themselves.

So the Gods deemed Australia to be unworthy. And then they chose to leave and go to Peru and live next to Lake Titicaca, because the name amused them..."

Passage in review:

Australians, dumb.
Aborigines, paint on themselves.
Lake Titicaca, funny.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Jasestorm said:
Sorry, I didn't realise it was a joke. I found it front page on the NZ Herald.

Wow, there is no limits to your unoriginality, is there?

Here's one you can use and manipulate...

Why did the sheep cross the road?

Because the Australian said "ewe are next" after he sodomised the chicken.