What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way It Looks Like Unfolding In '07

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Brett Seymour = 5/8 (His preferred position)
Noddy = Halfback
Kearney = Utility on the bench.
Dykes = Castleford (as long as they avoid relegation)
I believe Kearney has the option for his services for '07 in his favour, and is asking for more money to stay.

troy

Juniors
i think Noddy and Seymour could work well..... Guys whats the latest on the coach situation ?? Do we really have any solid info

The Nulla #2

Bench
As will I. I dont think hed have any trouble getting a spot somewhere else.

Raper is goneskis, lets just hope they finally reveal what some of us know asap

Inferno

Coach
f**k if Kearney goes I will be one pissed off angry bastard. He is the best half we have had this year and definately the best back.

RE-SIGN HIM NOW

Thats likely to change though of Raper is given the boot. How likely is that to happen. I heard that GP was talking about the review of the club being over in only 2 weeks. Got to be a good reason for them to shorten a review of a whole clubs year worth of football.

squiddy

Juniors
I thought Kearney had resigned ? Resign him quick he's great value unless he doesnt want to be there ??

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
i hope they sign ricky stuart quick. he has enough brains to p|ss off noddy all together.

it doesnt matter who we have in the halves. as long as noddy is there it aint gonna work with his crappy flat style.

the selectors for tri nations have enough brains to exclude nobby out of the squad

spider

Coach
The club started negotiations with Kearney after the game at Olympic park - he aint so silly now.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Most of our PL players have moved on, a few of the Flegg boys have moved home.
A big part of the review is about developing young players and reforming our normally strong junior base.
Look for a few more Endeavour boys to come into Flegg and even a few Roosters juniors.

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
A big part of the review is about developing young players and reforming our normally strong junior base.
Look for a few more Endeavour boys to come into Flegg and even a few Roosters juniors.
One would expect Sticky would know their talents and has picked the good ones to follow him. :p

Thomo.

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:

gee now that sounds familiar. sounds good

Nullajet

Juniors
Why are we keeping the worst half in the picture and risking the best one leaving, whilsts allowing a creative one to go to SL, then buying a risky one?

What does Kearney have to do to get a crack at the spot he wants full time?

The blinkers are still firmly attached apparantly.....cant wait til 2008!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Dykes is not the best creating half, although I do rate him, he is quite an individualist.
Seymour had too must pressure on him at the broncos, scared of trying to please his coach too much, look for him to be the "Holdsworth" at the sharks next year and Noddy to step up into the playmeakers role, a role he hated sharing this year.
If dykes was the best half at the sharks, why did we let Parra sign him a few years ago???
Noddy will probably still be here in 2008 & 2009.
Pod will still be our premier league coach in 07.