What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way It Looks Like Unfolding In '07

mr_sharks

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
Dykes is not the best creating half, although I do rate him, he is quite an individualist.
If dykes was the best half at the sharks, why did we let Parra sign him a few years ago???
As much as I value the information you provide the forum SLE, your opinion sucks. Dykes is a very creative player!

Avenger

Immortal
What's the latest with Gallen ?

I heard he was having a meeting with management this week.

Since 73

First Grade
Surely:

All this Kearney love, he is an ok player, but can someone please remind me what the f**k he did for us this year.

Like how many line breaks, how many try assists, he looks fairly average to me.

Shirley you can't be serious.

Yaaawwn. I'll just repeat the obvious.
Bk was average in 2004.
BK was extremely dissappointing in 2005.
BK was woeful in 2006.
We are gone if he is within cooee of our number 7 shirt in 2007.

We would be be camped in the other sides quarter for 100 tackles a game this year and he had absolutely no idea how to get us over the line.
His try assists would be the worst in the league for a halfback this year.
Sherwin, Johns and co showed on the weekend it's teams with good kicking games that threaten in this game we follow.
Noddy's kicking game has deserted him.

We lost our last 10 games from 10 starts.
We came third last.
He was our halfback.
Anybody who considers him playing there again next year after those stats is making a late charge for the 'Beau Scott Award'.

Surely

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
Shirley you can't be serious.

Yaaawwn. I'll just repeat the obvious.
Bk was average in 2004.
BK was extremely dissappointing in 2005.
BK was woeful in 2006.
We are gone if he is within cooee of our number 7 shirt in 2007.

We would be be camped in the other sides quarter for 100 tackles a game this year and he had absolutely no idea how to get us over the line.
His try assists would be the worst in the league for a halfback this year.
Sherwin, Johns and co showed on the weekend it's teams with good kicking games that threaten in this game we follow.
Noddy's kicking game has deserted him.

We lost our last 10 games from 10 starts.
We came third last.
He was our halfback.
Anybody who considers him playing there again next year after those stats is making a late charge for the 'Beau Scott Award'.

I'm sorry I think you will find I was talking about Kearney not Kimmorely !

OmniShark

Juniors
cheese said:
but anyone who "likes" the idea of kimmorley steering the ship, SLE included, are either f**king deluded or masochists

Spot on - 4 years of evidence should be enough for even the slowest of footy watchers

Since 73

First Grade
Surely:

I'm sorry I think you will find I was talking about Kearney not Kimmorely

I am aware Surely.
Kearney was one of our most consistent players - one of our most dangerous players.
There was quite a marked difference to our team's performances this year to when he was on the park and when he was of it.

Quigs

Immortal
imasharkie said:
All I want for christmas is my Sharks team in 2007 less Nobby & Supercoach.

Well you better start being good, because you know who knows when you have been naughty and when you have been nice.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten team
Quigs