What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way It Looks Like Unfolding In '07

Macca

Coach
I like it SLE. Do you agree that confusion was created by Dykes and Noddy sharing the playmaking role?

and

That with Seymour alongside Noddy that confusion will be eliminated?

Also,

Wasn't the option for Kearney in 07 in the sharks favour? I am sure that I was told it was and that they had taken it up. I can't imagine why a player dumped by Souths would have an option in his favour.

cheese

Bench
What about 2003 and 2004?

Dykes wasnt here, and noddy was just as bad

Blaming dykes for noddys bad form is bullsh*t ..........in 04 we blaming the LACK OF a dykes type 5/8 for noddys bad form

The guy doesnt have a passing, or kicking game ......no 5/8 will improve this lack of fundamental skill

cheese

Bench
To add further to the argument

ITs not dykes that makes noddy turn the ball inside 4 out of every 5 touches he has

The guy is a myth ......Im not saying dykes is a champion half back, but f**k me dead, kimmorley is ruining my enjoyment of cronulla

Macca

Coach
Where have I blamed Dykes?

I am simply stating that there was confusion on the park due to both players wanting the ball. I lay blame squarely at Rapers feet for not splitting them up. Either way.

cheese

Bench
I like it SLE.
refers to you liking the idea of kimmorley taking the reigns again
Do you agree that confusion was created by Dykes and Noddy sharing the playmaking role?
refers to you trying to blame dykes for noddys bad play in a fence sitting manner

coolumsharkie

Referee
If they sign him beyond 2007.. I'll give the Sharks and Rugby League a miss for a while.

Unless of course something miraculous happens. If we get Stuart or some other coach then I'll see what happens next year.

Cheese has hit the nail on the head here, it's all there and plain to see in black and white.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Actually i think we have a very tidy pack, all we need is some young gun to have a go at halfback and a new approach to our attack. Our backline could be quite useful considering it's size.

Has Nobby had any ESL offers?

cheese

Bench
blame who you want, pickets

but anyone who "likes" the idea of kimmorley steering the ship, SLE included, are either f**king deluded or masochists

juanfarkall

Coach
cheese said:
The guy doesnt have a passing, or kicking game

He throws a pretty good intercept.... although to be honest he has not thrown quite as many in 2006 as in previous years.

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Actually i think we have a very tidy pack, all we need is some young gun to have a go at halfback and a new approach to our attack. Our backline could be quite useful considering it's size.

Has Nobby had any ESL offers?

He gets offers every year coolum from ESL, anyone from the football club will confirm that.

Shame he would not accept one.

coolumsharkie

Referee
juanfarkall said:
He throws a pretty good intercept.... although to be honest he has not thrown quite as many in 2006 as in previous years.

Barret is a great passer of the football!!

Surely

Post Whore
All this Kearney love, he is an ok player, but can someone please remind me what the f**k he did for us this year.

Like how many line breaks, how many try assists, he looks fairly average to me.

Then to add insult to injury, he wants more money to stay in 07, wasn't this the the guy the sharks threw a lifeline to.

If we made the finals and he put in some very good performances, I would agree he deserves more, but we finished 13th, if any of them think they are worth more, they can all go get f**ked.

Thomo.

First Grade
juanfarkall said:

watche saturdays game again. a few forward passes there!