What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedge: Worst show on TV right now

Mr Saab

Referee
If you think the show is bad, try visiting their website. Biggest load of trash i have seen. I watched it last week and that was it for me.
The overweight school gal character is just wrong

Eelementary said:
WORST show on TV?

* Big Brother
* Fear Factor
* According To Jim

Just to name three which are worse...

1. Whole heartedly agree was bad from the start and is getting worse.
2. Fear factor is absolutely brillant, love the challenges, and as a bonus generally theres plenty of bikini clad lasses doing either hardcore things or getting disgustingly dirty.
3. With James B, should have been a corker but is right up their with quintuplets and according to reba.

Theres so many bad ones on fox 8 worthy of mention.....

Almost Perfect.
Yes Dear.
Quintuplets.
King of Queens(Jury is still out with me okay sometimes when I see it dreadful others)
8 Simple Rules
That 70's show ect.

Watching the commercials on that channel is seriously a challenge for your sanity.

Professor_Chaos

Juniors
I too had the "pleasure" of wasting 30 minutes of my life on this load of sh*te. What REALLY gets my goat about this show is that it's a pathetic rip-off of Little Britain, which IMHO, is a fine piece of British comedy :)

choc_soldier

Coach
It was touted as a Aussie version of Little Britain - but where they went wrong is the fact that it is not funny.

Comedy writing is at an all time low in Australia. The Chaser are really the only good things on at the moment, and they're on the wrong night of the week (Friday) to get any good ratings - perhaps the ABC believes it more "cult" comedy.

Someone like Shaun Michallef or even Tony Martin should be approached to make something.

The Michallef Program was just pure comedy genius (in relation to the ridiculously sublime). His late night show on Channel 9 a few years ago was great - but was probably too "sophisticated" for a commercial network, hence it being axed after 2 months.

I was going to come on here and start this same thread...i sat through the first 10 minutes of that show thinking 'when is it going to get funny?' - i want those 10 minutes of my life back!

A terrible attempt at copying Little Britain, and even that sucked in series 2 & 3.

Professor_Chaos

Juniors
In the words of the former South Park Character Chef:

"That has got to be, the most ridiculous load of pig crap I have ever seen"

Eelementary

Post Whore
Professor_Chaos said:
In the words of the former South Park Character Chef:

"That has got to be, the most ridiculous load of pig crap I have ever seen"

PLEASE tell me you're referring to "The Wedge" and not my post...

choc_soldier

Coach
Series 3 of Little Britain was so-so... none of the new characters introduced were that funny.

1 and 2 is where it's at.

Professor_Chaos

Juniors
Eelementary said:
PLEASE tell me you're referring to "The Wedge" and not my post...

I'm referring to the Wedge. I think the cast and crew of that show should be charged with crimes against humanity for producing that garbage.

We can even have a special punishment for the fat chick by confining her to a health spa until she loses enough weight to be in the healthy range :)

parra_panther said:
Series 3 of Little Britain was so-so... none of the new characters introduced were that funny.

1 and 2 is where it's at.

Hmm, i bet to differ. Series 1 was brilliant. period. series 2 was the worst imo - they just seemed to run out of ideas. They replaced good characters such as the Scottish Hotel owner guy with 3-4 puke/urine/fat women gags per episode. Even Lou and Andy began to suck as Andy started to be able to do stuff. Series 3 wasn't as bad as number 2, but there was still too much emphasis on those terrible puke/urine gags.

Latest posts