What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedge: Worst show on TV right now

Munky

Coach
Mile High and Point Pleasant were on late last night and they aren't too good.

But atleast there is some nice eye candy.

Knightmare

Coach
Two Australian comedy standouts over the last 10 years were 'Lano & Woodley' and 'The Micalleff Programme'- both of these no matter how many times you watch they are still fantastic. For min, 'Little Britain' is just a modern variation on 'Monty Python'.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Comedy shows are proof undeniable that "you can please some of the people some of the time and most of the people most of the time but not all of the people all of the time"! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hellsy

Immortal
Dunno said:
What the hell were channel 10 thinking when they commissioned this crap? The jokes are so lame and what's even worse is they repeat the same jokes over and over!:crazy: The Shane Warne-type character is mildly amusing i admit but its not worth sitting through 29 minutes of D-grade comedy for. Whats funny though is channel 10's promo says 'the comedy Australia has fallen in love with' :sarcasm::crazy:

Worst show I've seen for a long time :crazy: :crazy:

Dunno

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Comedy shows are proof undeniable that "you can please some of the people some of the time and most of the people most of the time but not all of the people all of the time"! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Or in this case please nobody none of the time :sarcasm:

shark_girl

Juniors
I personally find it kinda funny. But then I love Fat Pizza and it's similar style of show I guess. Leeanne plays Tulla in fat pizza, and I used to think she was bloody hilarious.

It's not the greatest thing that has ever graced our screens, but it's good for a laugh.

Latest posts