What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Stranger

Coach
How pathetic was that attempt from mini on timmins :lol:

Finally i cant complain about a newcastle player.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
Hehe - Chris Walker thought he was a hero after falling over the line twice - then he stuffed up big time to gift us a crucial try. :D I think it was more Walker's fault than Mini's coz he pulled out a bit too late, but I'll take them any way they come. Still it had to be a great kick to cause that problem, it was put excatly in between them. :thumnn

Dog-E

Juniors
DEFINITELY Minichello/Walker from last week...

"Yours!...Mine!....YoursMine!?...Er...Ben's!!!"

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
lol chris walker must be deadset the baddest defender ever in a rooster jersey and joel is closely behind him! :lol:

Bob

Juniors
Paul Franze gets my vote this week. In one inspiring run he took the ball from dummy half on the left side of the field and made a brilliant 55 metre run to the other side of the field to pass the ball to his right winger. In the run he also managed to go backwards about 5 metres. Great effort. :clap:

White Poiner

Coach
Bob said:
Paul Franze gets my vote this week. In one inspiring run he took the ball from dummy half on the left side of the field and made a brilliant 55 metre run to the other side of the field to pass the ball to his right winger. In the run he also managed to go backwards about 5 metres. Great effort. :clap:

:lol: :lol:

^ Pando

retired
Luke Patten had a great game, but that air swing when he should have dived on the ball get's a nomination from me.

Latest posts