What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

NZ Warrior

First Grade
The kicks were going very high, maybe the Warriors had clicked on to something with the lights. But I think Peachey was completely off that night.

I still laugh my arse off thinking about that falcon, it got him good :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Francis Meli for losing the ball, that cost the Warriors the game.

The touch judge who called out Luke McDougall for a late tackle, when it was in fact Lee Hookey.

MitchEel

Juniors
I vote for Chris Walkers effort in PL today when he was clean and dropped the ball over he line. Well Done :lol::clap::rolleyes:

legend

Coach
The winger for the Warriors (Vatuvei) and for the Warriors in general who think the try line is actually the touchline. They were world beaters crossing the touchline at will.

Brad Morrin from the dogs against the storm who out steped himself to the try line with nobody next to him and fell short. Classic stuff

Phillips

Referee
Jake the snake said:
Brad Morrin from the dogs against the storm who out steped himself to the try line with nobody next to him and fell short. Classic stuff

i laughed long and hard at that :lol: :lol:

Latest posts