What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Iafeta

Referee
Elijah Taylor... 2 minutes to go... after a break he's settled on the wing... Michael Luck has their centre tied up as they drift towards the sideline... its 2 on 2. Last tackle, easily covered. So what do I do? I'll mosey in off my wing and leave a yawning gap for an overlap for absolutely no reason whatsoever to cost the team the game. Dopey is an understatement.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Burt's f**k ups led to 3 Dragons tries.

An appropriate way to end his career. Terrible player, I'll never understand what any Eels fans see in hm.

jason taylor

Bench
Yeah but he kicked a goal and signed some autographs before the game. Club Legend :crazy:

He played 10 seasons of decent football, don't see why his last two should tarnish his career. Still tried harder than half our f**king rabble.

But let the hate continue I guess. Hindmarsh dropped the ball last night, I guess he is shit aswell, all he did was sign autographs and kick a goal.

#Hindmarshisonsamelevelasburt

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He played 10 seasons of decent football, don't see why his last two should tarnish his career. Still tried harder than half our f**king rabble.

But let the hate continue I guess. Hindmarsh dropped the ball last night, I guess he is shit aswell, all he did was sign autographs and kick a goal.

#Hindmarshisonsamelevelasburt
Please, comparing what Hindmarsh has offered Parra and Burt is like comparing Rolls Royce to a Datsun 180b.