What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

bottle

Coach
Bit harsh on Burt I feel. Always gave his all and delivered some quality at times. Not every player's an immortal.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Burt's f**k ups led to 3 Dragons tries.

An appropriate way to end his career. Terrible player, I'll never understand what any Eels fans see in hm.

Alot like Hornby Soward Nightingale Stanley and Rein Dont see what the hell people think is so good about him...

bottle

Coach
There GKD see what you've done, you've gone and upset him. Now be nice and aplogise or no dessert.

Y2Eel

First Grade
There GKD see what you've done, you've gone and upset him. Now be nice and aplogise or no dessert.

Oh let him have his desert

Whipped%2Bcream%2Bbikini.jpg

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Josh Hoffman
Jack Reed
Corey Norman

Beale's opening mistake was pretty bad too.

Not 100% sure Beale knocked that one on but he was still pretty bad.
Hoffman was f**king shithouse. We need to look elsewhere for a fullback.
Tate made him look like he was running in concrete.
Norman was his usual self. Shit. Could finish bottom 4 next year looking at that performance.

Captain BF

Juniors
Brent Tate. Should have passed the ball to Graham. Line wide open. Would have been back into the game. Everything changes.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Brent Tate. Should have passed the ball to Graham. Line wide open. Would have been back into the game. Everything changes.

Dead set, is every centre in the NRL locked in a death match to find who is the biggest hog?

I second the nomination of the refs, the idiots in the box in particular.