What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

jc155776

Coach
Its called the WEEKLY award tosser. Deadset i think I have read about 4 posts where you keep mentioning the same sh*t over and over again...

And then u edit the pose to stop looking like a wanker, nice Crusher...

Iafeta

Referee
The touchie who missed Greenshields going out.

Gavin Badger for pinging Price for a head high-shoulder tackle on Academy Award winner, T Barrett.

SunkenEyes

Juniors
Vatuvei. His hands were abysmal tonight. They take centre stage in a somewhat familar inept Warriors performance.

Covell/Kimorley..the dynamic duo ,or best comedy double act around..... the sharks were finishing all over the dogs till this pair of twits unleashed their comedy talent

Scott

Bench
dazza62 said:
Covell/Kimorley..the dynamic duo ,or best comedy double act around..... the sharks were finishing all over the dogs till this pair of twits unleashed their comedy talent

:lol: :lol: Couldn't agree more!

>zuzu<

Juniors
Roy Asotasis Pass from Dummy Half for mine. Held it for 3 seconds, waited for a defender to move up on the playmaker, passes to the "playmaker" and gets intercepeted.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bumstead has this award to himself this week! Terrible refeering on friday and then the double movement try! Jeez he is on drugs!

>zuzu<

Juniors
He done everything right to get his name out of contention for the refeering job and the VR job for Origin II. Jeez he was shocking!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Bumstead has this award to himself this week! Terrible refeering on friday and then the double movement try! Jeez he is on drugs!
bumstead for his sh*thouse performance friday nite let alone his diabolical work 2day see kids this is why we dont smoke crack:mrgreen:

Latest posts