What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

lockyno1

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
Noone nominating Jeremy Smith for his brain snap on friday?? That kid is gooooorne for the season.

Bumstead's stupidity caused Smith's actions! If Bumstead wasn't a tool then Smith would not have pushed him!

jc155776

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Bumstead's stupidity caused Smith's actions! If Bumstead wasn't a tool then Smith would not have pushed him!

I am sure that arguement is gonna hold up. So if a ref costs a team a grand final they can bash him?

lockyno1

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
I am sure that arguement is gonna hold up. So if a ref costs a team a grand final they can bash him?

Bash him! Talk about a overeaction! Bumstead even had to wait for a touch judge report to put Smith on report FFS!

Big Mick

Referee
TBH I didn't see much wrong with Brett Stewarts try....I thought it was line ball. Sometimes you get those decisions, sometimes you don't. Thats the game I guess.

Scott

Bench
Jerome Ropati - single handedly lost the game for the Warriors vs Brisbane. The Warriors would have won with 12 out there!!!

>zuzu<

Juniors
Jeez kinda hard for this week really... Probbably Sonnys "One Man Football team" mentality shown through his predictable flick pass to no one.

paulp

Juniors
Ben Walker - this years winner by a mile... should like Paul Carige never be allowed to play first grade again

Latest posts