What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

brooksy19

Bench
I'd give it to Jarrod Hayne, numskull play that ultimately cost them the game, a State of Origin game no less.

Even if Manu didn't drop those balls, Parra would of won.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Brooksy..yes Hayne made a blunder but he did not lose the game for NSW..if Hayne didn't touch the ball it was a 40/20 anyway, and lets be frank Qld would have scored anyway.

brooksy19

Bench
lockyno1 said:
and lets be frank Qld would have scored anyway.

Ok can I still be Garth ?

You don't know for sure QLD would of scored.

Haynes pass was the most Carige like blunder of the week, thats what this award is for.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes but did that pass lose the game..no..it was the crap display by the forwards from NSW in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half! Perhaps they should get the award!

badav

Bench
After Vatuvies performance he should have the award solely named after himself. That was much worse than Paul Carige's effort.

Y2Eel

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
I'd give it to Jarrod Hayne, numskull play that ultimately cost them the game, a State of Origin game no less.

Even if Manu didn't drop those balls, Parra would of won.
Could have been worse could have cost them the series (hey Hodgson :D)

TITAN1

Juniors
badav said:
After Vatuvies performance he should have the award solely named after himself. That was much worse than Paul Carige's effort.
I think he ended up winning the "pumpkin" award on fox sports so many times they ended up calling it the vatevai instead..:sarcasm:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The on field Warriors captain who listened to me and took the tap instead of taking the points when we had a penalty 10 out and almost right in front.

brendothejet

First Grade
The Roosters for turning down an early shot at penalty for the first points of the match therefore losing me 72 dollars..