What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

JW

Coach
Emmett's was spectacularly bad, but isolated. But for pure consistency in that game against Parra, Vatuvei has to be the strongest chance for the title. I didn't know whether to laugh at him or feel sorry for him, one of the most dog nights a player could have.

So, D. Vatuvei.

Cletus

First Grade
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
For the season nominations ill say the judicury...

Video refs? There's been plenty of sh*thouse decisions by officials, at least I get a laugh out of the players.

PS Michael Witt for not playing better at Parra, Manly and ending up at the Warriors. Then losing to Parra. With Finch at 5/8.

brendothejet

First Grade
That orford decision was disgusting.

he may have been winded or something so i'll give him the benefit, but the referees...

to come in and award a penalty when the player had clearly held his line and simply turned his back.

disenchanted souths fans must be hard to find today.....

The Preacher

First Grade
It was on last night as well, before NRL on Fox.

I think they should make a highlights package of the Carige "monumentals" and whenever a player has a shocker, his coach could trot out the dvd and say, "Don't worry, have a f**ken look at this bloke, THIS is a f**kup!!!"