What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

adamkungl

Immortal
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
which is why he gets the paul carige award because he didn't kick the corner post until after the ball came off him ... horsesh*t of a decision that COULD of been costly

I honestly thought we were going to lose after that. I was sh*tting bricks

God-King Dean

Immortal
rylesj_07h.jpg
rylesj_07h.jpg
rylesj_07h.jpg

jimmyo

Juniors
that was a brilliant loss by the Dragons, truly took talent to lose that game aaaaahaha

aids

Bench
recon there is a chance Ryles will come good under Bennet, or is he written off already?
i've never seen a forward lose as many games for his club as Ryles

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm afraid I can't split Mark Riddell, Joel Reddy and Brett Finch....

I think I'll go with Reddy, by a nose

that call was spot on imo... and even if it wasnt, to the naked eye it would have looked very easy decision... ill excuse the touchie, he doesnt get the aid of 100 slow motion replays that show the ball hit him a milli second after the ball hit him

no excuse for colin best playing the ball backward!

lol if i'm sitting in the grandstand on the halfway line on the same side as geyer and could see that the ball was clearly in the air as he touched the corner post then i think the touchy should of

bernard sutton and russell smith ... FPN scores under the post with sutton half a metre away and he couldn't decide ... enter russell smith with only 10 looks at the replay when the first confirmed he didn't lose the ball ... russell smith took 3 minutes with one decision and 2 and a half for another one WHEN bernard sutton was again the best man in position ... back to secondaries for those idiots

Apey

Staff member
Kurt Gidley's goalkicking :(

Or yeah, Keith Lulia throwing the magic ball to Justin Hodges to seal the match. His sideways running ability was also to be noted, or was that just Vuna?