What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Me, for not bringing sunblock or a hat to the Warriors game.

I look like a f**king tomato.

Timbo

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Colin Best owns this award for 2008... he played the ball backwards FFS :lol:

He'd just been poleaxed and was in cloud cuckoo land - I think that leaves him inelligible.

c_eagle

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
steve carrell for awarding the ball out on the full when it came off geyer's chest who's foot kicked the corner post
I haven't seen a replay of this but if Geyer's foot was touching the corner post before the ball touched his chest, it's out on the full.

either way it was the wrong f**king call ... where i sat it looked like chest ... how can it come off the player and be called out on the full :?

which is why he gets the paul carige award because he didn't kick the corner post until after the ball came off him ... horsesh*t of a decision that COULD of been costly

Raider_69

Post Whore
that call was spot on imo... and even if it wasnt, to the naked eye it would have looked very easy decision... ill excuse the touchie, he doesnt get the aid of 100 slow motion replays that show the ball hit him a milli second after the ball hit him

no excuse for colin best playing the ball backward!

_Johnsy

Referee
WTF, speared from about 1m off the ground, ????? :lol: :lol:

This is a spear tackle.

0jarrodmckracken.jpg

Latest posts