What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

miccle

Bench
Simmons bombed one try bigtime. Not good enough for this prestigous award.

Hayne buggered three tries first half alone. Two of them were simply "catch and fall" jobs which would've actually had the Eels in the contest.

Overall, four chokes (three of them relatively easy tries), held up once, two high shots, and on report. That's a Carige and IMO will be hard to top. :D

brendothejet

First Grade
Gotta nominate every player that took the field in last nights Sharks v Roosters match.

it was like watching the team from The House with No Steps, versus Starlight Foundation XIII

adamkungl

Immortal
Gotta nominate every player that took the field in last nights Sharks v Roosters match.

it was like watching the team from The House with No Steps, versus Starlight Foundation XIII

I spent half the match laughing at the inpetitude of both sides. Cripple fight of the year

adamkungl

Immortal
Rhys Hanbury....just threw away the game for the Tigers. Made a break, ignored a 3 man overlap instead choosing to try and dummy his way around Luke Patten. Quote one of the ABC commentators "Rhys Hanbury, you are a DUNCE!"

Rovelli

Bench
Jerome Ropati too. He catches the ball on the try-line and it's a 90% chance he goes over...15-8 and we complete a crucial win.

Instead we lose.

no name

Coach
Rhys Hanbury....just threw away the game for the Tigers. Made a break, ignored a 3 man overlap instead choosing to try and dummy his way around Luke Patten. Quote one of the ABC commentators "Rhys Hanbury, you are a DUNCE!"
thanks for givin away the result d!ckhead

Johns Magic

Referee
Thats what the spoiler threads are for

I know they are. But do you really expect every poster on here to be aware of/abide by the spoiler rule?

Yes it's annoying when posters ruin the results of games, but at the same time I learnt a long, long time ago that you have no one to blame but yourself.

no name

Coach
I know they are. But do you really expect every poster on here to be aware of/abide by the spoiler rule?

Yes it's annoying when posters ruin the results of games, but at the same time I learnt a long, long time ago that you have no one to blame but yourself.
whatever, still doesnt change the fact he's a nob for doin it

Ridders

Coach

To be fair to him, he didn't have a lot of time to think, it all happened pretty quickly. But your right, he passes and its win to the Tigers.