What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

The 18th Man

Juniors
My bad. Based on this effort, I don't think the Titans will present him with the chance of a "big game" Carige like performance as they look woeful and nothing like a top eight team.

Bani bar none, Bani's so bad he got a thread dedicated to his suckiness they should even have a new award. The Micheal Bani award which is even lower than the Paul Carige award.

Charlie124

First Grade
I dissagree, I believe the Parl Carige award should be reserved for players who have a stand out shocker of a game, not players who are shocking almost all the time (Bani's good game last week was more of a shock than him playing badly). Therefor i would nominate James Tamou for this weeks award, normally a very handy young front rower with loads of tallent but had an absolute shocker last night.

gronkathon

First Grade
Matt Orford. When you are so bad the oppositions season ticket holders start chanting your name you suck far too much to comprehend