What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

God-King Dean

Immortal
Matt-Orford.jpg
00081755_Image.jpg

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Matt Orford and Blake Fergurson split the honours.

Nice to see the show pony f**k it up for his side

Orford wins it because if he hadn't f**ked up Fergusson's play never would've even happened. Both absolute howlers though, might as well close this thread for the round.

boxhead

First Grade
Matt Orford by a mile. Ferguson's was bad but it wouldn't have happened had Matt Orford not been playing.

Didgi

His 15 attempts from dummy half and his spaz kick into the stand, also worth a mention.

AB129*

Juniors
Farah's playing absolutely busted though, credit for that.

Give it to Ferguson for talking himself up for Origin and then making sure he lost the game for his team. Oh, and for being a general allround pharkwit.

Packy

Bench
So many nominees this week.

Neil Henry gets a shot after his comment here http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/br...most-over-for-winterstein-20110405-1d2qx.html

""He (Fai Fai Loa) has certainly been very good scoring tries but our edge defence has been quite poor ... and under the high ball - well, that was the difference the other night (against the Eels)," Henry said on Tuesday."

He has the wrong winger. I think Ash Graham is only of those Fitzhenry/Minto/Purtell kinda guys who can do no wrong in the eyes of the coach and continue to get selected despite being absolutely sh*te

skeepe

Immortal
Robbie Farah gets the Carige award and the tosser award for his signalling for Minichiello to be binned.

I f**king hate seeing players do sh*t like that. It's the same as in football when a player waves an imaginary card at the referee... absolutely despicable, and my impression of Farah has dimmed considerably as a result.