What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

gordsy

Juniors
Ado Carr showing what a dumb merkin he is with this gem

Josh Addo-Carr keen for Kangaroos to adopt an Indigenous war dance​

“It would be mad to have it, we could get some elders in and some professional dancers to help create something special.” On one hand the we have the spine tingling Haka and on the other side we have Aunt Shirley and her professional dancing social club along with a bunch of unco footy players trying to dance and the Kiws falling over in tears watching this embarrassment.

Ado Carr showing what a dumb merkin he is with this gem

Josh Addo-Carr keen for Kangaroos to adopt an Indigenous war dance​

“It would be mad to have it, we could get some elders in and some professional dancers to help create something special.” On one hand the we have the spine tingling Haka and on the other side we have Aunt Shirley and her professional dancing social club along with a bunch of unco footy players trying to dance and the Kiws falling over in tears watching this embarrassment.
Load the sharpened metal boomerangs ala Mad Max 2 style.

Meth

Staff member
Jordy Rapana presented us with some pretty special moments yesterday. He and Feldt were really trying to out-grub each other.

Meth

Staff member
Also, the Knights' on-field captain, who I assume was Jackson Hastings with Ponga and Brailey off the field, for challenging Young's sin-binning

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah that was bizarre, like he lost where the try line was. He did have a ripper of a game after that though and was arguably one of the best players on the field.
Haha, I hope that was the case. I'm sure it was, because he looks like he has guts. On first reflection it just didn't look like he fancied it, but I'm sure that's not true.

Meth

Staff member
Hayze Perham

Tevita Pangai Junior with a pretty special moment, releasing the ball to try to win a strip penalty

Latest posts