What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

El Diablo

Post Whore
skeepe

That wasn't forward.

Those 2 holding down calls have been bullshit.

James Stuart is awful.

Croker pushed in the back surely.

You were right there you f**king idiot ref.

How far forward was that by Wallace? Certainly more than the pass to Fensom.

Bullshit call. McCrone was onside.

Replays confirm he left when the ball was played, f**king terrible call.

Broncos in off a forward pass

Another bullshit penalty to Brisbane.

And again.

Plenty of massive forward passes let go since that one that wasn't forward was called.

:lol:

Nobody's been square all game you pink merkin.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So many nominees this week.

Neil Henry gets a shot after his comment here http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/br...most-over-for-winterstein-20110405-1d2qx.html

""He (Fai Fai Loa) has certainly been very good scoring tries but our edge defence has been quite poor ... and under the high ball - well, that was the difference the other night (against the Eels)," Henry said on Tuesday."

He has the wrong winger. I think Ash Graham is only of those Fitzhenry/Minto/Purtell kinda guys who can do no wrong in the eyes of the coach and continue to get selected despite being absolutely sh*te

You left out Stu Kelly. His time at the Broncos was just painful. The only person that wanted him in the team was Bennett. It boggles the mind what was old Stu doing for/to old Benny to keep getting selected?

dogslife

Coach
The battle between Chris Walker and Jack Reed as to who was the most insipid genius to lace on a pair of boots tonight really was enthralling wasn't it? Just for the record, Walker wins by unanimous points decision

soc123_au

Staff member
Ben Barba, the most Cariagesque performance of the season. Well played son well played.

dogslife

Coach
My boy Ben Barba trumps the lot this week, however unlike Paul Carige I suspect he'll be welcomed back by the supporters

Latest posts