What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Winners Of The Second Annual Eels Message Board Awards..

Y2Eel

First Grade
Cool Dude i won an award..:shock:

BEST NSW EELS SUPPORTER: Y2Eel,miniEEL / miniHINDY,Planeteels

Iam so happy right now:C:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Gemini_Princess said:
Sportive I have to agree with you!! I also, however, think the dumbest and smartest posters awards leave themselves open to interpretation. Are they just the DUMB winner cause they actually are the least liked???? or the SMARTEST cause everyone agrees with their (who knows... I'm new here) skewed opinions that the masses like??? OR, was their some form of exam conducted...that of course took into consideration such things as political, gender, culture biases etc??? As a new forum member I just want to know cause I like to win at all costs and if I know the criteria for assesment early in the year I could study hard.....or at least get to know the assessors well hee hee hee ;-) ummm not that I'd actually cheat u know :cool:

We all know who's going for smartest eels poster in 06"

bartman

Immortal
Kiwi Dude - was he the youngish guy always writing in and asking how to get an Eels contract?

Josh Davis - didn't he get an Eels contract as pretty young guy?

Hmmm, has anyone ever seen them in the same room? ;-)

Latest posts