What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Witcher 3

Thanks mate. Ive got both expansions. Do those stories just continue on when I finish the main quest here?
Yes or you can play through them at any time

I'd go with them by release date though

Also going with the contracts as I said has the downside of the boss fights being out leveled and out geared which is unfortunate if you like surviving a gimmick style boss fight like the merkin with the hammer or the merkin with the dogs as far as the wild hunt goes

Vic Mackey

Referee
Also going with the contracts as I said has the downside of the boss fights being out leveled and out geared which is unfortunate if you like surviving a gimmick style boss fight like the merkin with the hammer or the merkin with the dogs as far as the wild hunt goes

Yeah was thinking that. I’m on level 25 and it’s saying The next part of the story is Level 22. If a keep doing the contracts I could be on 27/28 by the time I’m ready to continue the main story and will breeze through it.

I know, I know, first world problems

Yeah was thinking that. I’m on level 25 and it’s saying The next part of the story is Level 22. If a keep doing the contracts I could be on 27/28 by the time I’m ready to continue the main story and will breeze through it.

I know, I know, first world problems
That said the contracts are amazing and easily the best side quests in any game ever

There's no hunt for bull testicles or kill x of y

Iafeta

Referee
I'll tell you how good this game is. So I've pretty much dominated it on Xbox because as you all know I'm awesome. I recently got a PlayStation and was going to get W3 on the NYs sale. And pretend I'd never played it.

Damn it's that good.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So I’m starting to get to the end of the game but I don’t want it to finish :worried:

I have the expansions which I’ll start after but yeah, it sucks! Nearly all the question marks on the maps are gone!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So I’m starting to get to the end of the game but I don’t want it to finish :worried:

I have the expansions which I’ll start after but yeah, it sucks! Nearly all the question marks on the maps are gone!

The good news is the expansions are ludicrously good. Heart of Stone might contain the best writing in the game and blood and wine is essentially an entirely new game.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So this was just with some random?

It’s the voice from the games here yeah?

Yeah that was a fake

I’m all for fan made trailers but I don’t know why they have to plaster Netflix logos all over it to trick people into watching it. Guess I answered my own question there.