What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The words on everyones lips.

Frailty

First Grade
Exactly Carinashark.... Everyone complains about Kimmorley's kicking, and I thought his kicking game today (on the most part) was some of his best in years and much better than a lot of the kicking done by the tigers and other teams this year.

I knew we would lose as soon as Marshall picked up that loose Kingston ball. Not because he was going to score, but because Kimmorley was the only fugger running to catch him. Covell for a winger was jogging and didn't even attempt. I don't care if you can only get within 10m of him. You chase him with everything you have got!

ghoti

Bench
carinashark said:
One of Kimmorleys best games for us . His keeping the Tigers in their own half with kicks , pulled of some great tackles , ok he missed with that feild goal but what about the line break that put us in great position . It was game ruined by others ! Pomeroy and Kingston have to go back to the Jim Dymock school of handling. Gallen has to hit harder in tackles and when he has the ball. How good was Doug , Ross , Loo Loo, Bird,Stapelton ( he improves every game) De Gois even Weston looked ok for the short time he was on.
Kimmorley's kicking game was a lot better. He didn't play the best, I'd give him a 6/10...but not horrible. We had that game won...I'm not sure if it showed up on TV, but at the game we had a 3 man overlap on the short side in our last set of six in regular time...and we passed it on to Kimmorley on the open for a shoddy field goal attempt...was ridiculous.

Frailty

First Grade
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
And here I thought you guys would have blamed the ref, who was sh*t. I should have given you guys more credit, next time guys.

Ref was sh*t both ways, and the Sharks lost the game, not the referee.

And here I thought you guys would have blamed the ref, who was sh*t. I should have given you guys more credit, next time guys.

Why do that?

We had more than enough ball and position to win three games, especially in the first half.

carinashark

First Grade
I watched it on tele Ghoti, so I probably missed a fair bit of the game , there is nothing like being there. Our tackling and running was was first class by the forwards. The pack is developing well under Stuart . Its a loss tho.

Coastal Shark said:
Why do that?

We had more than enough ball and position to win three games, especially in the first half.

Sore losers blame the ref, you guys didnt which is commendable considering the end of the match.

I saw your flegg team stage a bit of a comeback against the tigers flegg team yesterday at leichhardt. Looks like you guys have some good players there. Full credit to the sharks supporters with the flags up the northern end, I love seeing that grassroots support. I remember the same guys at henson park last year.

Incidentally the Jets smashed the tigers PT team 32-10!

Inferno

Coach

Blamed the ref? He gave us a leg up, if you guys had lost I think he may just have had a trip down to reggies for a week.

Well played to the tigs, probably didn't deserve the win, but then again neither did we.

Dorsel

Juniors
Kiimmorley had 2 kicks charged down....due to his own poor positioning....one of which we were ridiculously awarded another set of six....Lockyer would be lucky to have 2 charged down all year....I've no problem with Bk's effort.....I just don't think he's very good...................

I thought Seymour really put out today.

Frailty

First Grade
Lockyer had two kicks charged down last week against the roosters... and I'm pretty sure there was another two this week against the titans.

Inferno said:
Blamed the ref? He gave us a leg up, if you guys had lost I think he may just have had a trip down to reggies for a week.

Well played to the tigs, probably didn't deserve the win, but then again neither did we.

Us guys didnt play in campbelltown today mind you in 83 it did seem like that was to become our home! No I am not bitter and twisted :crazy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
*slaps CHAOS*

All those kicks over the dead ball line, those misses for field goal right in front with no presssure.

Have faith ricky will not sign millers love child.

pomeroy and kingston.............
if they were race horses they would be glue/dog food/ have their heads cut off and placed in a soon to be killed mafiosa members bed.

gimp was at his brilliant best aswell. missed an easy field goal (ian hindmarsh kicked one from a similar spot on the field with his wrong foot on friday..by comparison). terrible kicks over the deadball line. no real direction!
got charged down what..4 times.

wtf was he doing?

doggone

Juniors
Rose coloured glasses out tonight boys. The team lost the game the individuals who dropped balls etc were some of the ones trying to win. The Tigers and the Sharks were pretty ordinary. Both teams were pathetic.

doggone said:
Rose coloured glasses out tonight boys. The team lost the game the individuals who dropped balls etc were some of the ones trying to win. The Tigers and the Sharks were pretty ordinary. Both teams were pathetic.

You're gunna need better bait then that.

I listened to the game on the radio. I predicted we would lose. So in the end it came as no surprise, which blunts the pain of a loss when your expectations are not high.

Latest posts