What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The words on everyones lips.

spider

Coach
actually when considering the close game in the second half - kimmorley's kicking in the second half was f**king good

not good in the first half, but he was kicking long and finding space in the second half to play the game down there

shame the handling errors brought this un-done at times

some really need to clean the lenses before sprooking doltish comments

cheese

Bench
Good in comparison to what? A disabled one legged war vet?

2 charge downs, poor options when the pass was needed, and missed a sitter 10 out right in front.

Had a couple of good kicks ....but we need a lot more than that if we're going to challenge for the 8

Frailty

First Grade
Cheese, Kimmorley is not the reason we lost to the team sitting 2nd last. So until we are looking at anywhere near challenging the 8, how about we look at the players who lost us the game... e.g. Kingston, Pomeroy, Covell...

Frailty said:
Cheese, Kimmorley is not the reason we lost to the team sitting 2nd last. So until we are looking at anywhere near challenging the 8, how about we look at the players who lost us the game... e.g. Kingston, Pomeroy, Covell...

All of whom had great games last week?

Dorsel

Juniors
black said:
1 TRY
4 TACKLES
4 MISSED TACKLES
54 METERS GAINED

Still not 100% behind making him God?

yeah righto BWB.....I didn't watch all the game....was also doing serious reno work on the house at the same time....evidently I'd be better off shutting up with stat nazi's like you around ;-)

Dorsel said:
yeah righto BWB.....I didn't watch all the game....was also doing serious reno work on the house at the same time....evidently I'd be better off shutting up with stat nazi's like you around ;-)

;-)

Reno work is good when the footy is bad!

sharknows

Bench
Kimmorley tried tooooo hard today....again. He has so much enthusiasm and involvement yet f#cks up with the kicks and puts so much pressure back on us. We need someone else to share (take over) the kicking. We cannot affod to be letting in tries repeatedly via Covell racing in and leaving an overlap. Thomo's penalty was not a strip - Mr Bean wanted out of there and grasped the opportunity. I thought we were the stronger team but beat ouselves.

sharknows said:
Kimmorley tried tooooo hard today....again. He has so much enthusiasm and involvement yet f#cks up with the kicks and puts so much pressure back on us. We need someone else to share (take over) the kicking. We cannot affod to be letting in tries repeatedly via Covell racing in and leaving an overlap. Thomo's penalty was not a strip - Mr Bean wanted out of there and grasped the opportunity. I thought we were the stronger team but beat ouselves.

Well it was almost 6 o'clock.

Dorsel said:

:lol:

They were the wrong stats.... Sorry Dorsel.

I miss read your 1st post (had a few beers with the game). I was thinking you said Simmo!

Seymour

25 TACKLES
5 MISS TACKLES
3 OFFLOADS
31 METERS GAINED

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Yeah I said it in another thread, we should have had it won earlier, as we had some good opportunities, and then those late mistakes would not have cost us the game.

Dorsel

Juniors
black said:
:lol:

They were the wrong stats.... Sorry Dorsel.

I miss read your 1st post (had a few beers with the game). I was thinking you said Simmo!

Seymour

25 TACKLES
5 MISS TACKLES
3 OFFLOADS
31 METERS GAINED

LOL...I gotta say that even though I was walking in and out of the room....i was damn sure he'd made a lot more tackles than 4....thanks for the correction.....feeling a whole lot less geniused now:D

Latest posts