What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The world's gayest nation

brook

First Grade
terminator007 said:
The high Court of Australia is riddled with homosexuality, Gay
men are intelligent people usually, I 'm not against that, but their morality and prioritys on what they think is good for Australia are completely warped for their covert agenda to push their sexual preferrance ahead of everything else.

lol got any actual facts to back it up?

there is one openly gay high court justice and two openly gay federal politicians

hardly the makings of a secret conspiricy

Terminator

First Grade
More of a shared agenda I suppose than a conspiracy.
The passing of laws in Australia allowing greater freedom for Homosexuality to be expressed in nearly all areas of society is fact enough Brook.
As for the old chestnut America went to war for oil, I'll ask for about the third unanswered time, have the US oil companys even exported a barrel of oil out of Iraq back stateside since Saddams removal?
I mean that is what every lefty on here and everywhere else was shrieking about, has it happenned, I don't think so, funny actually, you don't even hardly hear oil being mentioned anymore from the enlightened left, wonder why that is? :roll: .

bazza

Immortal
brook said:
terminator007 said:
men are intelligent people usually, I 'm not against that, but their morality and prioritys on what they think is good for Australia are completely warped for their covert agenda to push their sexual preferrance ahead of everything else.

there is one openly gay high court justice and two openly gay federal politicians

There was the episode a while back when Senator Heffernon tried to discredit Justic Kirby and the accusations were found to have little substance.

So it would appear that if anything, apparent heterosexuals in the government are trying to not promote homosexuality. (unless the discreditting of Hefernon were part of the wider homosexual lead conspiracy)

brook

First Grade
terminator007 said:
The passing of laws in Australia allowing greater freedom for Homosexuality to be expressed in nearly all areas of society is fact enough Brook.

That is proof of nothing except that we live in a democracy where the majority of people believe in freedom for all.

brook

First Grade
bazza said:
brook said:
terminator007 said:

There was the episode a while back when Senator Heffernon tried to discredit Justic Kirby and the accusations were found to have little substance.

So it would appear that if anything, apparent heterosexuals in the government are trying to not promote homosexuality. (unless the discreditting of Hefernon were part of the wider homosexual lead conspiracy)

the fact that the federal government is prepared to scuttle its super reforms rather than allow gays to leave their super to their partners would suggest the same thing

Terminator

First Grade
brook said:
terminator007 said:

That is proof of nothing except that we live in a democracy where the majority of people believe in freedom for all.

Even for perverts Brook?

bazza

Immortal
10 ways our society is promoting homosexuality

1. Television shows are full of homosexual relationships between the main cast members. Heterosexual relationships rarely feature and when they do they are often tokenistic, stereotyped representation of heterosexuals

2. The board of directors at most large companies are made up of homosexuals

3. The majority of politicians are homosexual

4. During election campaigns, politicians are quick to point out their ardent homosexual lifestyle

5. Heterosexual images are almost never used in advertising

6. Homosexual marriage is common place with photos of newly married couples featuring in Sunday papers. Heterosexual marriage is rare and frowned upon

7. Most major religions encourage homosexuality and heterosexuals are excluded from major roles within these religions

8. There are regular stories of groups of gay men going out for “straight-bashing”

9. Even our language reflects the radical anti-heterosexual bias that pervades our society. For example, being called “gay” is the highest compliment you can give and strong male role models are referred to as “poofs”

10. In school, most sex education focuses on homosexual forms of intercourse. Heterosexual intercourse and biology is glossed over

brook

First Grade
yes termy
the majority of people in australia believe in freedom for homosexuals (the fact that the majority of people in australia do not believe homosexuals are necessarily perverts may have escaped your attention)

as such australia has laws protecting the rights of homosexuals - reflecting community beliefs

brook

First Grade
The majority of Australians voted in - and continue to vote for - those that have changed our laws.

In a representative democracy that is all the proof you need.

salivor

First Grade
bazza said:
10 ways our society is promoting homosexuality

1. Television shows are full of homosexual relationships between the main cast members. Heterosexual relationships rarely feature and when they do they are often tokenistic, stereotyped representation of heterosexuals

2. The board of directors at most large companies are made up of homosexuals

3. The majority of politicians are homosexual

4. During election campaigns, politicians are quick to point out their ardent homosexual lifestyle

5. Heterosexual images are almost never used in advertising

6. Homosexual marriage is common place with photos of newly married couples featuring in Sunday papers. Heterosexual marriage is rare and frowned upon

7. Most major religions encourage homosexuality and heterosexuals are excluded from major roles within these religions

8. There are regular stories of groups of gay men going out for “straight-bashing”

9. Even our language reflects the radical anti-heterosexual bias that pervades our society. For example, being called “gay” is the highest compliment you can give and strong male role models are referred to as “poofs”

10. In school, most sex education focuses on homosexual forms of intercourse. Heterosexual intercourse and biology is glossed over

Whoever said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit was an idiot :lol: .

Terminator

First Grade
brook said:
The majority of Australians voted in - and continue to vote for - those that have changed our laws.

In a representative democracy that is all the proof you need.

What if these guys came out and said what they were going to push through in lawmaking and policy, do you think they would get many votes then Brook?

brook

First Grade
push through what?

equal rights? yes I do have that much faith in the Australian people.

Terminator

First Grade
brook said:
push through what?

equal rights? yes I do have that much faith in the Australian people.

They never said that Brook, can you tell me one politician who has campaigned openly for gay rights and got elected to a federal position purely on that as his/her main adgenda for getting in?

brook

First Grade
I would hope no politician ever gets elected to the federal government based on one single issue.
Running a country is about considering a multitude of issues and not just once

Many politicians have been elected while making it clear they support equal rights for all people.

Notwithstanding that you ignore the vital point - if the Australian people did NOT support this they have the option of removing anyone who passes a law granting equal rights from government at the next election - which does not happen

there is also the option of electing someone who campaigns to remove these rights - fred nile stands every year in nsw and yet only gains a tiny fraction of the vote for the simple reason that the majority of people regard him as a fringe looney not to be taken seriously.

Terminator

First Grade
Removing aperson is easy Brook, undoing the damage they have caused through legislation is another matter all together.

brook

First Grade
removing a person is easy - and yet noone does it (because they don't consider that damage was done)

undoing the 'damage' is simple - elect someone campaigning to reverse those rights...when I see prime minister (or even premier) fred nile I will believe that the majority of australians agree with you.

Terminator

First Grade
brook said:
removing a person is easy - and yet noone does it (because they don't consider that damage was done)

undoing the 'damage' is simple - elect someone campaigning to reverse those rights...when I see prime minister (or even premier) fred nile I will believe that the majority of australians agree with you.

Your using an extreme to back the cause for your arguement, I'm pretty sure if John Howard removed Gay rights from Australian society most people would give a relieved cheer.

brook

First Grade
and I'm pretty sure your wrong

until the Australian people start voting in people campaigning to remove gay rights we will have no choice but to assume that the majority of australians are perfectly content to allow homosexuals the freedom to live their lives.

Terminator

First Grade
Well that probably isnt very far away Brook, and the sooner the better, being a victim to a PC witch hunt has effectively silenced the general population from speaking out, kids copy their parents so they dont speak out either, very effective strategy, you know its true.