What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst centre in the comp

Worst centre

• Total voters

Loudstrat

Coach
In honour of Wayne Bennet's Bronco farewell, I'll nominate Trent Waterhouse.

The comments on Winitana remind me of Ashley Graham, who was woeful at Parramatta in his first few seasons. Yet at the Cowpats last year he was great. Not so good this year, but you can't really judge his form when the rest of the side is crap.

Gotta mention Tonga as well.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ettingshausen was a turnstile at first.

But could score try from nothing.

By the end of his career, he defence was nothing short of fantasic.

Anyone ever seen Simmons set up a try?

Geohood

Bench
Brent Grose whenever he plays there.

Soliola has been down on form and confidence for a while now as well, missing heaps of tackles which you wouldn't expect of him.

brendothejet

First Grade
Im surprised that the follwoing haven't been mentioned:

Chuck Norris, Mogsheen Jadwat.

Anywho...there have been some spectacular nuffies mentioned in this thread. amazing how many ordinary players make it to 1sts.

Frederick

Staff member
George Carmont - even though he isn't in the comp he still qualifies from being the worst over the past 4 years.

Billythekid

First Grade
No idea how many games hes played but Joel Reddy has had some damn shocking games. Maybe not as bad as some of the players in this thread but still pretty bad.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Not around anymore , but 1 player I could never stand due to his utter sh*tness , Mat Gidley ffs!! what a crock.

Ps Beau Scott is very highly rated amongst the Dragon faithful