What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst centre in the comp

Worst centre

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am asking fans of all clubs if they can think of a worse centre.

The one I am talking of has over 100 NRL games.

He can catch, and given a straight run to the line can score.

Other than that I think he is nothing short of a Jim Beam quality player.

Perhaps there are worse, try your best.

Poll will be added.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tim Wintana for mine, he deadset gets bathed on a weekly basis by any decent centre. How to score against the dogs? Give Wintana's opposite centre good early ball, the bloke just cant tackle

Johns Magic

Referee
Tim Wintana for mine, he deadset gets bathed on a weekly basis by any decent centre. How to score against the dogs? Give Wintana's opposite centre good early ball, the bloke just cant tackle

How did I forget him.

He's just sh*thouse and sums up the folly of picking big Polynesian players just because they physically dominate at 16 years of age.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Possibly, but after 100 games?

Fair call
You' hope Wintana would come on by 100 games but geez, i just cant see it
the blokes just not up to standard, Simmons is bad, he's brett Kelly bad but he can still contribute on his day, Wintana is a deadset dud.

That being said, watch him carve us up this weekend now ive bagged him
Simmons has had the odd good game but i must say its confusing that an otherwise great coach continues to pick him, is there not anyone better for the sharks?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Simmons has had the odd good game but i must say its confusing that an otherwise great coach continues to pick him, is there not anyone better for the sharks?
I agree, he can be OK, 1 in 20 games. Why ricky persists is beyond me. Fraser Anderson as an example would go better.