What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

j_tig

Juniors
bewitched, crash, mona lisa smile, the notebook, crossroads (i did get lots of laughs out of it but)

Breadman

Juniors
I liked Crash and really liked Rules of Attraction. Its the first time I have seen Dawson and not wanted to take to my TV with an axe

As for bad movies:
Any movie with a rapper in it
Any movie with a female teen idol in it
Snow falling on cedar
What women want
Crossroads (I am assuming it was offensively bad)

Pistol

Coach
Breadman said:
I liked Crash and really liked Rules of Attraction. Its the first time I have seen Dawson and not wanted to take to my TV with an axe

quote]

I honestly felt like going to a hypnotist to have the memory of that hour and a half wiped from my memory.

McLovin

Staff member
"Jason X" has to be up there as one of the worst movies of all time. Total rubbish...

les norton

First Grade
I liked crash and closer...i thought they were both winners.

Eyes wide shut = pile of crap.
That diving movie with Jessica Alba = bad
con air - the bunny gets it....puhlease.

Pistol

Coach
I want to add the movies

Stop or My Mum Will Shoot
Last Action Hero
Waterworld

Big snooze fests

Pistol

Coach
What about some of Hoge's efforts

Almost an Angel
Crocodile Dundee 3
Flipper

Not to mention Strange Bedfellows oh my heavens this was utter trash. My sister bought it for 3 dollars at a giveway sale at the local video store. I started to watch it and after 3/4 of an hour I had to turn it off

Trollhammaren

Juniors
hrundi99 said:

Care to add anything more? I've said why I think it is a sh*t movie, and I think I'm right, and it's personal opinion after all.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what makes a film good, and this had none of it. Absolutely terrible screenplay and the movie provided nothing to me, the viewer. Absolute waste of time.

Oh, and I thought 'Napoleon Dynamite' was bloody great.

Collateral

Coach
The Marksman - Wesley Snipes and Once Apon A Time In The West.

Best movies would be:

Collateral
Snatch
The Good, The Bad And the Ugly.

Pistol

Coach
Samwise said:
I loved Eyes Wide Shut. Mind you I love all of Kubricks movies.

I appreciate the fact that you love all his work but realistically, comparing Eyes Wide Shut to some of his earlier works such as Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange or The Shining is like comparing chalk and cheese.

Samwise

Bench
Yeah its not as good as those movies, but its still a pretty good flick. I think alot of people let their hatred for Tom Cruise cloud their judgement on this one.

B-dos said:
I disagree, that is one of the better chick movies ive been forced to watch.

I am there man after dragging the missus to the footy on sunday I got punished by watching "Amy" and "sisterhood of the travelling pants" in succession and tonight apparently its "Now and Then."